Lung Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Dec 21, 2017
- Biomarker Testing for Personalized Therapy in Lung Cancer in Low- and Middle-Income Countries.
Hirsch Fred R et al. American Society of Clinical Oncology educational book. American Society of Clinical Oncology. Meeting 2017 37403-408
- [THE IMPACT OF MOLECULAR PROFILING USING NEXT-GENERATION SEQUENCING IN ADVANCED LUNG CANCER].
Belilovski Rozenblum Anna et al. Harefuah 2017 Nov 156(11) 686-691
- Cell free DNA analysis by SiRe® next generation sequencing panel in non small cell lung cancer patients: focus on basal setting.
Pisapia Pasquale et al. Journal of thoracic disease 2017 Oct 9(Suppl 13) S1383-S1390
- Current WHO guidelines and the critical role of immunohistochemical markers in the subclassification of non-small cell lung carcinoma (NSCLC): Moving from targeted therapy to immunotherapy.
Osmani Lais et al. Seminars in cancer biology 2017 Nov
- Prevalence and clinical association of gene mutations through Multiplex Mutation Testing in patients with NSCLC: Results from the ETOP Lungscape Project.
Kerr K M et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2017 Nov
- Urine test for EGFR analysis in patients with non-small cell lung cancer.
Franovic Aleksandra et al. Journal of thoracic disease 2017 Oct 9(Suppl 13) S1323-S1331
- Additional Recommendations for ALK Gene-Rearranged Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer to the Recently Updated American Society of Clinical Oncology Guideline for Stage IV Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
Van Hoef Marlies E H M et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 Nov JCO2017758367
- Identification of lung adenocarcinoma specific dysregulated genes with diagnostic and prognostic value across 27 TCGA cancer types.
Shang Jun et al. Oncotarget 2017 Oct 8(50) 87292-87306
- Surviving With Smog and Smoke: Precision Interventions?
Cai Hua et al. Chest 2017 Nov 152(5) 925-929
- A Phamacoeconomic Analysis of Personalized Dosing vs Fixed Dosing of Pembrolizumab in Firstline PD-L1-Positive Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Goldstein Daniel A et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2017 Nov 109(11)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario