Prostate Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Dec 21, 2017
- A single mitochondrial DNA deletion accurately detects significant prostate cancer in men in the PSA 'grey zone'.
Creed Jennifer et al. World journal of urology 2017 Dec
- Germline BRCA mutation in male carriers-ripe for precision oncology?
Leão Ricardo Romão Nazário et al. Prostate cancer and prostatic diseases 2017 Dec
- Recommendations for genetic counseling and genetic testing for hereditary prostate cancer
Medical Xpress, Dec 13, 2017
- Role of Genetic Testing for Inherited Prostate Cancer Risk: Philadelphia Prostate Cancer Consensus Conference 2017
VN Giri et al, J Clin Onc, Dec 13, 2017
- Role of Genetic Testing for Inherited Prostate Cancer Risk: Philadelphia Prostate Cancer Consensus Conference 2017.
Giri Veda N et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 Dec JCO2017741173
- Development and Validation of a Novel Integrated Clinical-Genomic Risk Group Classification for Localized Prostate Cancer.
Spratt Daniel E et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 Nov JCO2017742940
- Clinical Utility of CLIA-Grade AR-V7 Testing in Patients With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer.
Markowski Mark C et al. JCO precision oncology 2017 2017
- Quantitative Mass Spectrometry-Based Proteomic Profiling for Precision Medicine in Prostate Cancer.
Flores-Morales Amilcar et al. Frontiers in oncology 2017 7267
- Rapid, ultra low coverage copy number profiling of cell-free DNA as a precision oncology screening strategy.
Hovelson Daniel H et al. Oncotarget 2017 Oct 8(52) 89848-89866
- Utility of single cell genomics in diagnostic evaluation of prostate cancer.
Alexander Joan et al. Cancer research 2017 Nov