Last Posted: Nov 03, 2017
- Your gut bacteria could determine how you respond to cutting-edge cancer drugs
J Kaiser, Science Magazine, Nov 2, 2017
- The environment, epigenome, and asthma.
Yang Ivana V et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2017 Jul 140(1) 14-23
- Microbiome Associated with Severe Caries in Canadian First Nations Children.
Agnello M et al. Journal of dental research 2017 Nov (12) 1378-1385
- Role of the Gastrointestinal Tract Microbiome in the Pathophysiology of Diabetes Mellitus.
Sohail Muhammad U et al. Journal of diabetes research 2017 9631435
- Microbial biodiversity assessment of the European Space Agency's ExoMars 2016 mission.
Koskinen Kaisa et al. Microbiome 2017 Oct (1) 143
- Role of the Lung Microbiome in the Pathogenesis of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Wang Lei et al. Chinese medical journal 2017 Sep (17) 2107-2111
- Navigating social and ethical challenges of biobanking for human microbiome research.
Chuong Kim H et al. BMC medical ethics 2017 Jan 18(1) 1
- Pharmacogenomics in the treatment of mood disorders: Strategies and Opportunities for personalized psychiatry.
Amare Azmeraw T et al. The EPMA journal 2017 Sep 8(3) 211-227
- Enrichment allows identification of diverse, rare elements in metagenomic resistome-virulome sequencing.
Noyes Noelle R et al. Microbiome 2017 Oct (1) 142
- The Female Genital Tract Microbiome Is Associated With Vaginal Antiretroviral Drug Concentrations in Human Immunodeficiency Virus-Infected Women on Antiretroviral Therapy.
Donahue Carlson Renee et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2017 Oct
- The microbiome beyond the horizon of ecological and evolutionary theory
B Koskella et al, Nature Eco Evo, Oct 16, 2017
- The gastric microbiome, its interaction with Helicobacter pylori, and its potential role in the progression to stomach cancer.
Noto Jennifer M et al. PLoS pathogens 2017 Oct (10) e1006573
- New Data on Microbiome Triples Number of Identified Bacterial Genes
Clinical Omics, Oct 3, 2017
- Expanding our view of the microbiome
F Collins, NIH Director's blog, Sep 26, 2017
- How can computation advance microbiome research?
Nussinov Ruth et al. PLoS computational biology 2017 Sep (9) e1005547
- Microbiome profile of the amniotic fluid as a predictive biomarker of perinatal outcome.
Urushiyama Daichi et al. Scientific reports 2017 Sep (1) 12171