Last Posted: Nov 20, 2017
- What You Need to Know About FDA Oversight of Genomics Research
C Wagner, NHGRI, Nov 18. 2017
- Committee Opinion No. 724 Summary: Consumer Testing for Disease Risk.
et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2017 Nov 130(5) 1176-1177
- The Dangers of Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing for Alzheimer's Disease : Comment on "Personal Genomic Testing, Genetic Inheritance, and Uncertainty".
Lacaze Paul et al. Journal of bioethical inquiry 2017 Nov
- Committee Opinion No. 724: Consumer Testing for Disease Risk.
et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2017 130(5) e270-e273
- A Window Into Clinical Next-Generation Sequencing-Based Oncology Testing Practices.
Nagarajan Rakesh et al. Archives of pathology & laboratory medicine 2017 Oct
- Navigating social and ethical challenges of biobanking for human microbiome research.
Chuong Kim H et al. BMC medical ethics 2017 Jan 18(1) 1
- Comparative preimplantation genetic diagnosis policy in Europe and the USA and its implications for reproductive tourism.
Bayefsky Michelle J et al. Reproductive biomedicine & society online 2016 Dec 341-47
- Navigating the research-clinical interface in genomic medicine: analysis from the CSER Consortium.
Wolf Susan M et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Aug
- Oversight of Genomic Data Sharing: What Roles for Ethics and Data Access Committees?
Shabani Mahsa et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2017 Aug
- Biomarker Tests for Molecularly Targeted Therapies: Laying the Foundation and Fulfilling the Dream.
Lyman Gary H et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 Jun 34(17) 2061-6
- Open sharing of genomic data: Who does it and why?
Haeusermann Tobias et al. PloS one 2017 12(5) e0177158
- Community recommendations on biobank governance: Results from a deliberative community engagement in California.
Dry Sarah M et al. PloS one 2017 12(2) e0172582
- Insights from early experience of a Rare Disease Genomic Medicine Multidisciplinary Team: a qualitative study.
Ormondroyd Elizabeth et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2017 Mar
- Using lessons from breast, cervical, and colorectal cancer screening to inform the development of lung cancer screening programs.
Armstrong Katrina et al. Cancer 2016 122(9) 1338-42
- Health and genetic ancestry testing: time to bridge the gap.
Smart Andrew et al. BMC medical genomics 2017 Jan 10(1) 3
- Non-invasive Prenatal Testing and the Unveiling of an Impaired Translation Process.
Murdoch Blake et al. Journal of obstetrics and gynaecology Canada : JOGC = Journal d'obstetrique et gynecologie du Canada : JOGC 2017 Jan 39(1) 10-17