Last Posted: Nov 09, 2017
- Six Genes May Hold Clues to Preterm Birth
Genome Magazine, Oct 2017
- November is National Prematurity Awareness Month
- Genetics, hormonal influences, and pretertm birth.
Rood Kara M et al. Seminars in perinatology 2017 Sep
- Genetic Associations with Gestational Duration and Spontaneous Preterm Birth
G Zhang et al, NEJM, Sep 20, 2017
- Six Genes Linked With Preterm Births
M Fox, NBC News, Sep 6, 2017
- The significance of genetics in pathophysiologic models of premature birth.
Uberos Jose et al. Minerva pediatrica 2017 May
- Replication and refinement of a vaginal microbial signature of preterm birth in two racially distinct cohorts of US women.
Callahan Benjamin J et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2017 Aug
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis: a national multicenter obstetric and neonatal follow-up study.
Bay Bjorn et al. Fertility and sterility 2016 Nov 106(6) 1363-1369.e1
- Early pregnancy vaginal microbiome trends and preterm birth.
Stout Molly J et al. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2017 May
- Applying Precision Public Health to Prevent Preterm Birth.
Newnham John P et al. Frontiers in public health 2017 566
- Insights into genetic susceptibility in the etiology of spontaneous preterm birth.
Parets Sasha E et al. The application of clinical genetics 2015 8283-90
- Factors associated with preterm birth include prior preterm birth
- Public Health Grand Rounds: Strategies to Prevent Preterm Birth
- Preterm Birth
- Genomics in the neonatal nursery: Focus on ROP.
Hartnett Mary Elizabeth et al. Seminars in perinatology 2015 Oct
- The genetics of preterm birth: Progress and promise.
Monangi Nagendra K et al. Seminars in perinatology 2015 Oct