From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- PulseNet International: Vision for the implementation of whole genome sequencing (WGS) for global food-borne disease surveillance.
Nadon Celine et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2017 Jun (23)
- Cost projections for implementation of safety interventions to prevent transfusion-transmitted Zika virus infection in the United States.
Ellingson Katherine D et al. Transfusion 2017 Jun 1625-1633
- Implementation of Objective PASC-Derived Taxon Demarcation Criteria for Official Classification of Filoviruses.
Bào Yīmíng et al. Viruses 2017 May (5)
- The current state of implementation science in genomic medicine: opportunities for improvement.
Roberts Megan C et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Jan
- Implementation of Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS) for Identification and Characterization of Shiga Toxin-Producing Escherichia coli (STEC) in the United States.
Lindsey Rebecca L et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2016 766