From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Anatum Infections Linked to Imported Hot Peppers - United States, May-July 2016.
Hassan Rashida et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2017 Jun (25) 663-667
- Comparative Analysis of Extended Spectrum Beta- Lactamase CTX-M-65-Producing Salmonella Infantis Isolates from Humans, Food Animals, and Retail Chickens in the United States.
Tate Heather et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2017 May
- Utility of Combining Whole Genome Sequencing with Traditional Investigational Methods To Solve Foodborne Outbreaks of Salmonella Infections Associated with Chicken: A New Tool for Tackling This Challenging Food Vehicle.
Crowe Samuel J et al. Journal of food protection 2017 Mar 654-660
- Outbreak of Salmonella Oslo Infections Linked to Persian Cucumbers - United States, 2016.
Bottichio Lyndsay et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2016 Dec (5051) 1430-1433
- Laboratory Investigation of <i>Salmonella enterica</i> serovar Poona Outbreak in California: Comparison of Pulsed-Field Gel Electrophoresis (PFGE) and Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS) Results.
Kozyreva Varvara K et al. PLoS currents 2016 Nov