Last Posted: Nov 02, 2017
- Genetic Risk Scores for Type 1 Diabetes Prediction and Diagnosis.
Redondo Maria J et al. Current diabetes reports 2017 Oct 17(12) 129
- It's Your Life. Treat Your Diabetes Well
- Role of the Gastrointestinal Tract Microbiome in the Pathophysiology of Diabetes Mellitus.
Sohail Muhammad U et al. Journal of diabetes research 2017 9631435
- Birthweight, Type 2 Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease: Addressing the Barker Hypothesis with Mendelian randomization
D Zanetti et al, BioRXiv, Oct 25, 2017
- Genetic aetiology of glycaemic traits: approaches and insights.
Wheeler Eleanor et al. Human molecular genetics 2017 Oct 26(R2) R172-R184
- Diabetes Infographics
- Evaluation of the Informational Content, Readability and Comprehensibility of Online Health Information on Monogenic Diabetes.
Guan Yue et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Sep
- Association of a Family History of Atrial Fibrillation With Incidence and Outcomes of Atrial Fibrillation: A Population-Based Family Cohort Study.
Chang Shang-Hung et al. JAMA cardiology 2017 Aug 2(8) 863-870
- Familial hypercholesterolemia in primary care in Germany. Diabetes and cardiovascular risk evaluation: Targets and Essential Data for Commitment of Treatment (DETECT) study.
Schmidt Nina et al. Atherosclerosis 2017 Aug 26624-30
- HbA1c for type 2 diabetes diagnosis in Africans and African Americans: Personalized medicine NOW!
Paterson Andrew D et al. PLoS medicine 2017 Sep 14(9) e1002384
- Impact of common genetic determinants of Hemoglobin A1c on type 2 diabetes risk and diagnosis in ancestrally diverse populations: A transethnic genome-wide meta-analysis
E Wheeler et al, PLOS MEdicine, Sep 2017
- Type 2 diabetes is being misdiagnosed in African Americans, genetic study suggests
Sanger Institute, Sep 12, 2017
- Impact of communicating personalized genetic risk information on perceived control over the risk: a systematic review.
Collins Ruth E et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2011 Apr 13(4) 273-7
- MODY in Ukraine: genes, clinical phenotypes and treatment.
Globa Evgenia et al. Journal of pediatric endocrinology & metabolism : JPEM 2017 Sep
- One Test May Spot Cancer, Infections, Diabetes and More-Researchers are starting to diagnose more ailments using DNA fragments found in the blood
K McGowan, Scientific American, September 5, 2017
- The Spectrum of Familial Hypercholesterolemia (FH) in Saudi Arabia: Prime Time for Patient FH Registry.
Alallaf Faisal et al. The open cardiovascular medicine journal 2017 1166-75