Last Posted: Nov 04, 2017
- Development and clinical application of radiomics in lung cancer.
Chen Bojiang et al. Radiation oncology (London, England) 2017 Sep (1) 154
- Lung cancer epigenetics: From knowledge to applications.
Duruisseaux Michaël et al. Seminars in cancer biology 2017 Sep
- Molecular Testing of Lung Cancers.
Shim Hyo Sup et al. Journal of pathology and translational medicine 2017 May (3) 242-254
- Cell-Free DNA in Oncology: Gearing up for Clinic.
Ulrich Bryan C et al. Annals of laboratory medicine 2018 Jan 38(1) 1-8
- The Role of Proteomic Testing in Improving Prognosis And Care Planning Quality Measures for Lung Cancer.
Page Ray D et al. Managed care (Langhorne, Pa.) 2017 Sep 26(9) 37-47
- Using a genetic/clinical risk score to stop smoking (GeTSS): randomised controlled trial.
Nichols John A A et al. BMC research notes 2017 Oct 10(1) 507
- Concordance between Comprehensive Cancer Genome Profiling in Plasma and Tumor Specimens.
Müller Judith N et al. Journal of thoracic oncology : official publication of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer 2017 Oct 12(10) 1503-1511
- Next-Generation Sequencing from Liquid Biopsies in Lung Cancer Patients: Advances in Comprehensive Biomarker Testing.
Sholl Lynette M et al. Journal of thoracic oncology : official publication of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer 2017 Oct 12(10) 1464-1466
- Profile of the Roche cobas® EGFR mutation test v2 for non-small cell lung cancer.
Malapelle Umberto et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2017 Mar 17(3) 209-215
- Molecular adequacy of image-guided rebiopsies for molecular retesting in advanced non-small cell lung cancer: a single centre experience.
Tokaca Nadza et al. Journal of thoracic oncology : official publication of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer 2017 Oct
- Clinical decisions surrounding genomic and proteomic testing among United States veterans treated for lung cancer within the Veterans Health Administration.
Efimova Olga et al. BMC medical informatics and decision making 2017 May 17(1) 71
- Comprehensive genomic profiling of lung cancer using a validated panel to explore therapeutic targets in East Asian patients.
Liu Liping et al. Cancer science 2017 Sep
- Correlation of DNA Repair Gene Polymorphisms With Clinical Outcome in Patients With Locally Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer Receiving Induction Chemotherapy Followed by Surgery.
Santarpia Mariacarmela et al. Clinical lung cancer 2017 Mar 18(2) 178-188.e4
- Hereditary and non-hereditary branches of family eligible for BRCA test: cancers in other sites.
Digennaro M et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2017 157
- Implementation and utilization of the molecular tumor board to guide precision medicine.
Harada Shuko et al. Oncotarget 2017 Aug 8(34) 57845-57854
- Mutation testing for directing upfront targeted therapy and post-progression combination therapy strategies in lung adenocarcinoma.
Salgia Ravi et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2016 Jul 16(7) 737-49