Last Posted: Nov 20, 2017
- CFTR Modulator Therapy for Cystic Fibrosis.
Grasemann Hartmut et al. The New England journal of medicine 2017 Nov
- Access to Primary Care and Subspecialty Care After Positive Cystic Fibrosis Newborn Screening.
Parker-McGill Katelyn et al. WMJ : official publication of the State Medical Society of Wisconsin 2016 115(6) 295-9
- Cystic fibrosis newborn screening: outcome of infants with normal sweat tests.
Edmondson Claire et al. Archives of disease in childhood 2017 Nov
- Family-centred care for families living with cystic fibrosis in a rural setting: A qualitative study.
Jessup Melanie et al. Journal of clinical nursing 2017 Oct
- Roadmap for an early gene therapy for cystic fibrosis airway disease.
Carlon Marianne S et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2017 Oct
- Thirty Years of Sweat Chloride Testing at One Referral Center.
Faria Alethéa Guimarães et al. Frontiers in pediatrics 2017 5222
- Expanded carrier screening in gamete donors of Venezuela.
Urbina Maria Teresa et al. JBRA assisted reproduction 2017 Nov
- False-Positive Newborn Screening for Cystic Fibrosis and Health Care Use.
Hayeems Robin Z et al. Pediatrics 2017 Oct
- Navigating social and ethical challenges of biobanking for human microbiome research.
Chuong Kim H et al. BMC medical ethics 2017 Jan 18(1) 1
- Exploring approaches to facilitate family communication of genetic risk information after cystic fibrosis population carrier screening.
Gorrie Anita et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Oct
- Shining new light on newborn screening of cystic fibrosis in the province of Quebec.
Khendek Léticia et al. Canadian journal of public health = Revue canadienne de sante publique 2017 Sep 108(3) e335-e337
- A comparison of two approaches to education about carrier testing for cystic fibrosis.
Leonard K P et al. Journal of genetic counseling 1995 Jun 4(2) 97-113
- A survey of reimbursement for cystic fibrosis carrier testing.
Bernhardt B A et al. Journal of genetic counseling 1993 Jun 2(2) 69-76
- Sensitive Monogenic Noninvasive Prenatal Diagnosis by Targeted Haplotyping.
Vermeulen Carlo et al. American journal of human genetics 2017 Aug
- Newborn screening for cystic fibrosis: a paradigm for public health genetics policy development. Proceedings of a 1997 workshop.
et al. MMWR. Recommendations and reports : Morbidity and mortality weekly report. Recommendations and reports 1997 Dec 46(RR-16) 1-24
- The SEeMORE strategy: single-tube electrophoresis analysis-based genotyping to detect monogenic diseases rapidly and effectively from conception until birth.
Cariati Federica et al. Clinical chemistry and laboratory medicine 2017 Aug