From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- An enquiry based on a standardised questionnaire into knowledge, awareness and preferences concerning the care of familial hypercholesterolaemia among primary care physicians in the Asia-Pacific region: the "Ten Countries Study".
Pang Jing et al. BMJ open 2017 Oct 7(10) e017817
- The current state of funded NIH grants in implementation science in genomic medicine: a portfolio analysis
Roberts MC et al, Genetics in Medicine, Oct 26, 2017
- Can learning health systems help organisations deliver personalised care?
Nwaru Bright I et al. BMC medicine 2017 Oct 15(1) 177
- Targeted Next-Generation Sequencing for Human Leukocyte Antigen Typing in a Clinical Laboratory: Metrics of Relevance and Considerations for Its Successful Implementation.
Gandhi Manish J et al. Archives of pathology & laboratory medicine 2017 Jun 141(6) 806-812
- Development and Validation of Targeted Next-Generation Sequencing Panels for Detection of Germline Variants in Inherited Diseases.
Santani Avni et al. Archives of pathology & laboratory medicine 2017 Jun 141(6) 787-797