From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- 4-bp insertion/deletion (rs3783553) polymorphism within the 3'UTR of IL1A contributes to the risk of prostate cancer in a sample of Iranian Population.
Journal of cellular biochemistry 2017 Oct .
Hashemi Mohammad, Bahari Gholamreza, Sarhadi Shamim, Eskandari Ebrahim, Narouie Behzad, Taheri Mohsen, Ghavami Sae
- Association of HSD3B1 Genotype With Response to Androgen-Deprivation Therapy for Biochemical Recurrence After Radiotherapy for Localized Prostate Cancer.
JAMA oncology 2017 Oct .
Hearn Jason W D, Xie Wanling, Nakabayashi Mari, Almassi Nima, Reichard Chad A, Pomerantz Mark, Kantoff Philip W, Sharifi Ni
- Association of SNPs/haplotypes in promoter of TNF A and IL-10 gene together with life style factors in prostate cancer progression in Indian population.
Inflammation research : official journal of the European Histamine Research Society ... [et al.] 2017 Oct .
Bandil Kapil, Singhal Pallavi, Dogra Atika, Rawal Sudhir K, Doval D C, Varshney Anil K, Bharadwaj Mausu
- Evaluation of a 3-base pair indel polymorphism within pre-microRNA-3131 in patients with prostate cancer using mismatch polymerase chain reaction-restriction fragment length polymorphism.
Molecular and clinical oncology 2017 Oct 7 (4): 696-700.
Hashemi Mohammad, Bahari Gholamreza, Sattarifard Hedieh, Narouie Behz
- The MMP2 rs243865 polymorphism increases the risk of prostate cancer: A meta-analysis.
Oncotarget 2017 Sep 8 (42): 72933-72938.
Liu Kun, Gu Shuo, Liu Xuzhong, Sun Qing, Wang Yunyan, Meng Junsong, Xu Zongyu