From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Trends in utilization and costs of BRCA testing among women aged 18-64 years in the United States, 2003-2014.
Chen Zhuo et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Sep
- Breadth of Genetic Testing Selected by Patients at Risk of Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer.
Szender J Brian et al. International journal of gynecological cancer : official journal of the International Gynecological Cancer Society 2017 Sep
- Oncologic Safety of Prophylactic Nipple-Sparing Mastectomy in a Population With BRCA Mutations: A Multi-institutional Study.
Jakub James W et al. JAMA surgery 2017 Sep
- Mutations in context: implications of BRCA testing in diverse populations.
Felix Gabriela E S et al. Familial cancer 2017 Sep
- Trends in utilization and costs of BRCA testing among women aged 1864 years in the United States, 20032014
Z Chen et al Genetics in Medicine, Sep 21, 2017