From Guideline Database
This database contains updated guidelines, policies and recommendations on genomic research and practice, as provided by professional organizations, federal advisory groups, expert panels and policy groups.
- Committee Opinion No. 716 Summary: The Role of the Obstetrician-Gynecologist in the Early Detection of Epithelial Ovarian Cancer in Women at Average Risk.
Published 2017 ( American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) Committee on Gynecologic Practice) ( Society of Gynecologic Oncology (SGO))
- Summaries for patients. Assessing the genetic risk for BRCA-related breast or ovarian cancer in women: recommendations from the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force.
Published 2014 ( U.S. Preventive Services Task Force)
- Prevention and screening in BRCA mutation carriers and other breast/ovarian hereditary cancer syndromes: ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines for cancer prevention and screening.
Published 2016 ( European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO))
- Recommendations for the implementation of BRCA testing in the care and treatment pathways of ovarian cancer patients.
Published 2016 ( Associazione Italiana di Oncologia Medica (AIOM)) ( Societa Italiana Genetica Umana (SIGU)) ( Societa Italiana di Biochimica Clinica e Biologia Molecolare Clinica (SIBioC)) ( Societa Italiana di Anatomia Patologica e Citologia Diagnostica - Italian Division of the International Academy of Pathology (SIAPEC-IAP))
- SEOM clinical guidelines in Hereditary Breast and ovarian cancer.
Published 2015 ( Sociedad Espanola de Oncologia Medica (SEOM))