Emerg Infect Dis. 2017 Mar;23(3):491-495. doi: 10.3201/eid2303.161034.
pncA Gene Mutations Associated with Pyrazinamide Resistance in Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis, South Africa and Georgia.
Allana S, Shashkina E, Mathema B, Bablishvili N, Tukvadze N, Shah NS, Kempker RR, Blumberg HM, Moodley P, Mlisana K, Brust JC, Gandhi NR.
Georgia; South Africa; bacteria; drug resistance; pyrazinamide; sequencing; tuberculosis; tuberculosis and other mycobacteria
Free full text
Last Posted: Mar 23, 2017
- Recommendations for Optimizing Tuberculosis Treatment: Therapeutic Drug Monitoring, Pharmacogenetics, and Nutritional Status Considerations.
Choi Rihwa et al. Annals of laboratory medicine 2017 Mar (2) 97-107
- Whole genome sequencing for M/XDR tuberculosis surveillance and for resistance testing.
Walker T M et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2017 Mar (3) 161-166
- World TB Day 2017
- pncA Gene Mutations Associated with Pyrazinamide Resistance in Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis, South Africa and Georgia.
Allana Salim et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Mar 23(3) 491-495
- Molecular characteristics of ofloxacin mono-resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates from new and previously treated tuberculosis patients.
Wang Zhirui et al. Journal of clinical laboratory analysis 2017 Mar
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis Infection among Asian Elephants in Captivity.
Simpson Gary et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Mar (3) 513-516
- New Mycobacterium tuberculosis Complex Sublineage, Brazzaville, Congo.
Malm Sven et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Mar (3) 423-429
- Real-time sequencing of Mycobacterium tuberculosis: are we there yet?
Lee Robyn S et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2017 Mar
- Tuberculosis is changing.
Walker Timothy M et al. The Lancet. Infectious diseases 2017 Mar
- Molecular, Spatial, and Field Epidemiology Suggesting TB Transmission in Community, Not Hospital, Gaborone, Botswana.
Surie Diya et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Mar 23(3) 487-490
- Molecular identification of Mycobacterium tuberculosis in cattle.
Sweetline Anne N et al. Veterinary microbiology 2017 Jan 81-87
- Same-day diagnostic and surveillance data for tuberculosis via whole genome sequencing of direct respiratory samples.
Votintseva Antonina A et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2017 Mar
- Genomic analysis of globally diverse Mycobacterium tuberculosis strains provides insights into the emergence and spread of multidrug resistance.
Manson Abigail L et al. Nature genetics 2017 Mar (3) 395-402
- Using whole genome sequencing to investigate transmission in a multi-host system: bovine tuberculosis in New Zealand.
Crispell Joseph et al. BMC genomics 2017 Feb (1) 180
- Phenotypic and Genotypic Analysis of Multidrug-Resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis Isolates from Sudanese Patients.
Sabeel Solima M A et al. Tuberculosis research and treatment 2017 8340746
- Quadruple-first line drug resistance in Mycobacterium tuberculosis in Vietnam: What can we learn from genes?
Nguyen Huy Quang et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2017 Feb
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario