G3 (Bethesda). 2017 Feb 24. pii: g3.117.039784. doi: 10.1534/g3.117.039784. [Epub ahead of print]
Independent Maternal and Fetal Genetic Effects on Mid-gestational Circulating Levels of Environmental Pollutants.
Copyright © 2017 Author et al.
GWAS; autism spectrum disorders; environmental pollutants; heritability; metabolism
- [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Independent Maternal and Fetal Genetic Effects on Mid-gestational Circulating Levels of Environmental Pollutants.
G3 (Bethesda, Md.) 2017 Feb .
Traglia Michela, Croen Lisa A, Lyall Kristen, Windham Gayle C, Kharrazi Marty, DeLorenze Gerald N, Torres Anthony R, Weiss Lauren
- Ras-like without CAAX 2 (RIT2): a susceptibility gene for autism spectrum disorder.
Metabolic brain disease 2017 Feb .
Hamedani Shima Yazdandoost, Gharesouran Jalal, Noroozi Rezvan, Sayad Arezou, Omrani Mir Davood, Mir Atefeh, Afjeh Sarah Sadat Aghabozrg, Toghi Mehdi, Manoochehrabadi Saba, Ghafouri-Fard Soudeh, Taheri Mohamm
- Refining the role of de novo protein-truncating variants in neurodevelopmental disorders by using population reference samples.
Nature genetics 2017 Feb .
Kosmicki Jack A, Samocha Kaitlin E, Howrigan Daniel P, Sanders Stephan J, Slowikowski Kamil, Lek Monkol, Karczewski Konrad J, Cutler David J, Devlin Bernie, Roeder Kathryn, Buxbaum Joseph D, Neale Benjamin M, MacArthur Daniel G, Wall Dennis P, Robinson Elise B, Daly Mark
- Close genetic relationships between a spousal pair with autism-affected children and high minor allele content in cases in autism-associated SNPs.
Genomics 2017 Jan 109 (1): 9-15.
Zhu Zuobin, Lu Xitong, Yuan Dejian, Huang S
- Gene-based analyses reveal novel genetic overlap and allelic heterogeneity across five major psychiatric disorders.
Human genetics 2016 Dec .
Zhao Huiying, Nyholt Dale