Highly prevalent gene variants in minority populations cause kidney disease
Last Posted: Mar 03, 2017
- Highly prevalent gene variants in minority populations cause kidney disease
Science Magazine, March 1, 2017
- Apolipoprotein L1 and Kidney Disease in African Americans.
Friedman David J et al. Trends in endocrinology and metabolism: TEM 2016 Apr 27(4) 204-15
- Genomics in CKD: Is This the Path Forward?
Nadkarni Girish N et al. Advances in chronic kidney disease 2016 Mar 23(2) 120-4
- The evolving science of apolipoprotein-L1 and kidney disease.
Chen Teresa K et al. Current opinion in nephrology and hypertension 2016 May 25(3) 217-25
- The management and treatment of children with Fabry disease: A United States-based perspective.
Hopkin Robert J et al. Molecular genetics and metabolism 2016 Feb 117(2) 104-13
- Genetics of Sickle Cell-Associated Cardiovascular Disease: An Expert Review with Lessons Learned in Africa.
Geard Amy et al. Omics : a journal of integrative biology 2016 Oct 20(10) 581-592
- A Review of the Genetics of Intracranial Berry Aneurysms and Implications for Genetic Counseling.
Hitchcock Emma et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Oct
- CFTR pharmacology.
Zegarra-Moran Olga et al. Cellular and molecular life sciences : CMLS 2016 Oct
- Attitudes in Patients with Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease Toward Prenatal Diagnosis and Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis.
Swift Oscar et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2016 Sep
- KHA-CARI Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease Guideline: Psychosocial Care.
Tong Allison et al. Seminars in nephrology 2015 Nov 35(6) 590-594.e5
- KHA-CARI Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease Guideline: Screening for Polycystic Kidney Disease.
Rangan Gopala K et al. Seminars in nephrology 2015 Nov 35(6) 557-564.e6
- Pre-pregnancy advice in chronic kidney disease: do not forget genetic counseling.
van Eerde Albertien M et al. Kidney international 2016 Oct 90(4) 905-6
- Introducing Genetic Tests With Uncertain Implications in Living Donor Kidney Transplantation: ApoL1 as a Case Study.
Ross Lainie Friedman et al. Progress in transplantation (Aliso Viejo, Calif.) 2016 Jun
- A Genetic Clue to Kidney Disease in Children,
by Kevin Joy, University of Michigan Lab Blog, May 27, 2016
- Chronic Kidney Disease - A Window into Understanding Health Disparities - Neil Powe
National Human Genome Research Institute Video lecture. April 2016
- Clinical utility gene card for: Alport syndrome - update 2014.
Hertz Jens Michael et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2015 Sep 23(9)