PLoS One. 2017 Feb 21;12(2):e0171745. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0171745. eCollection 2017.
Genome-wide study of resistant hypertension identified from electronic health records.
Dumitrescu L1, Ritchie MD2, Denny JC3,4, El Rouby NM5, McDonough CW5, Bradford Y2, Ramirez AH4, Bielinski SJ6, Basford MA7, Chai HS8, Peissig P9, Carrell D10, Pathak J8, Rasmussen LV11, Wang X3, Pacheco JA12, Kho AN13, Hayes MG13, Matsumoto M8, Smith ME12, Li R14, Cooper-DeHoff RM5,15, Kullo IJ16, Chute CG17, Chisholm RL12, Jarvik GP18, Larson EB10, Carey D19, McCarty CA20, Williams MS21, Roden DM4,22, Bottinger E23, Johnson JA5,24, de Andrade M8, Crawford DC15.
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Genome-wide study of resistant hypertension identified from electronic health records.
Dumitrescu Logan et al. PloS one 2017 12(2) e0171745
- Genome-wide association analysis identifies novel blood pressure loci and offers biological insights into cardiovascular risk
HR Warren et al, Nature Genetics, January 30, 2017
- The evolving science of apolipoprotein-L1 and kidney disease.
Chen Teresa K et al. Current opinion in nephrology and hypertension 2016 May 25(3) 217-25
- Genetic screening in arterial hypertension.
Rossi Gian Paolo et al. Nature reviews. Endocrinology 2017 Jan
- Genotypic carriers of the obesity-associated FTO polymorphism exhibit different cardiometabolic profiles after an intervention.
Moraes Greice G et al. Anais da Academia Brasileira de Ciencias 88(4) 2331-2339