J Clin Microbiol. 2017 Mar 1. pii: JCM.00053-17. doi: 10.1128/JCM.00053-17. [Epub ahead of print]
Evaluating novel diagnostics in an outbreak setting: lessons learned from Ebola.
Copyright © 2017 American Society for Microbiology.
From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.
- Evaluating novel diagnostics in an outbreak setting: lessons learned from Ebola.
Pollock Nira R et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2017 Mar
- West African Ebola Virus Strains: Unstable and Ready to Invade?
Basler Christopher F et al. Cell host & microbe 2017 Mar (3) 316-318
- Ebola Virus RNA in Semen from an HIV-Positive Survivor of Ebola.
Purpura Lawrence J et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Apr (4)
- A polymorphism within the internal fusion loop of the Ebola virus glycoprotein modulates host cell entry.
Hoffmann Markus et al. Journal of virology 2017 Feb
- Spatial and temporal dynamics of superspreading events in the 2014-2015 West Africa Ebola epidemic.
Lau Max S Y et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2017 Feb