J Clin Microbiol. 2017 Mar 1. pii: JCM.00053-17. doi: 10.1128/JCM.00053-17. [Epub ahead of print]
Evaluating novel diagnostics in an outbreak setting: lessons learned from Ebola.
Copyright © 2017 American Society for Microbiology.
Last Posted: Mar 15, 2017
- Evaluating novel diagnostics in an outbreak setting: lessons learned from Ebola.
Pollock Nira R et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2017 Mar
- West African Ebola Virus Strains: Unstable and Ready to Invade?
Basler Christopher F et al. Cell host & microbe 2017 Mar (3) 316-318
- Ebola Virus RNA in Semen from an HIV-Positive Survivor of Ebola.
Purpura Lawrence J et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Apr (4)
- Ebola Virus RNA in Semen from an HIV-Positive Survivor of Ebola
LJ Purpura et al, EID, Apri 2017
- A polymorphism within the internal fusion loop of the Ebola virus glycoprotein modulates host cell entry.
Hoffmann Markus et al. Journal of virology 2017 Feb
- Spatial and temporal dynamics of superspreading events in the 2014-2015 West Africa Ebola epidemic.
Lau Max S Y et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2017 Feb
- Ultrasensitive Ebola Virus Detection Based on Electroluminescent Nanospheres and Immunomagnetic Separation.
Wu Zhen et al. Analytical chemistry 2017 Feb (3) 2039-2048
- Ebola viruses need very few mutations to cause disease in new host species
Science Magazine, February 15, 2017
- Changes associated with Ebola virus adaptation to novel species
Pappalardo M, et al. Bionformatics, Feb 15, 2017.
- Sequencing of Ebola Virus Genomes Using Nanopore Technology.
Hoenen Thomas et al. Bio-protocol 2016 Nov (21)
- Transcriptomic signatures differentiate survival from fatal outcomes in humans infected with Ebola virus.
Liu Xuan et al. Genome biology 2017 Jan (1) 4
- Detection of Viral RNA in Tissues following Plasma Clearance from an Ebola Virus Infected Patient.
Biava Mirella et al. PLoS pathogens 2017 Jan (1) e1006065
- Human transmission of Ebola virus.
Lawrence Philip et al. Current opinion in virology 2016 Dec 51-58
- Scientists announce new Ebola vaccine
NPR News, December 23, 2016
- Ebola virus persistence in breast milk after no reported illness: a likely source of virus transmission from mother to child.
Sissoko Daouda et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2016 Dec
- Novel activities by ebolavirus and marburgvirus interferon antagonists revealed using a standardized in vitro reporter system.
Guito Jonathan C et al. Virology 2016 Dec 501147-165