EdNet: The National Food Safety Educator's Network
EdNet, the National Food Safety Educator’s Network, is a monthly, multi-agency electronic news journal from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS), and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). EdNet provides educators, consumer advocates, government officials, and industry representatives with a quick monthly summary of news about food safety programs and activities.
Resources for Educators
- CDC: Outbreaks Associated with Imported Foods, 1996-2014
- CDC: Looking for Listeria Information?
- CDC Infographics
- APHIS Announces a Notice of Availability of Proposed Changes to the National Poultry Improvement Plan Program Standards
- Amber Waves Magazine— February
Meetings, Conferences, and Workshops
- FDA Announcing Public Meeting to Discuss Use of the Term “Healthy” in Food Labeling
- Preventing Undeclared Allergens: A Strategic Approach to Reducing Recalls
- FSIS to Host a Webinar on Improvements to Equivalence Section of FSIS’ Website