DNA methylation signatures in peripheral blood strongly predict all-cause mortality
Last Posted: Mar 17, 2017
- DNA methylation signatures in peripheral blood strongly predict all-cause mortality
Y Zhang et al, Nature Communications, March 17, 2017
- The cancer epigenome: Concepts, challenges, and therapeutic opportunities
MA Dawson et al, Science, March 16, 2017
- Epigenetics and Signaling Pathways in Glaucoma.
Gauthier Angela C et al. BioMed research international 2017 20175712341
- Does maternal mental well-being in pregnancy impact the early human epigenome?
Ryan Joanne et al. Epigenomics 2017 Mar 9(3) 313-332
- Epigenetics studies of fetal alcohol spectrum disorder: where are we now?
Lussier Alexandre A et al. Epigenomics 2017 Mar 9(3) 291-311
- Epigenetic signals of how social disadvantage "gets under the skin": a challenge to the public health community.
Shields Alexandra E et al. Epigenomics 2017 Mar 9(3) 223-229
- Effects of the in utero environment on the epigenome
R Saffery, Future of Medicine, February 2017
- Non-coding RNA
Epigenetics Literacy Project, January 2017
- Virtues and Weaknesses of DNA Methylation as a Test for Cervical Cancer Prevention.
Lorincz Attila T et al. Acta cytologica 2016 60(6) 501-512
- Association of Body Mass Index with DNA Methylation and Gene Expression in Blood Cells and Relations to Cardiometabolic Disease: A Mendelian Randomization Approach
MM Mendelson et al, PLOS MEdicine, January 2017
- Does Nurture Impact Your Nature?
C Pickering, HMMR media, January 11, 2017
- Methylation of gene panel may help predict breast CA survival
Medical Xpress, November 29, 2016
- Creative Minds: Building the RNA Toolbox
Francis Collins, NIH Director Blog, October 2016
- Combating Racial Health Disparities Through Medical Education: The Need for Anthropological and Genetic Perspectives in Medical Training.
Bolnick Deborah A et al. Human biology 2015 Oct 87(4) 361-371
- Reviewing the epigenetics of schizophrenia.
Cromby John et al. Journal of mental health (Abingdon, England) 2016 Aug 1-9
- Recent Findings in Alzheimer Disease and Nutrition Focusing on Epigenetics.
Athanasopoulos Dimitrios et al. Advances in nutrition (Bethesda, Md.) 2016 Sep 7(5) 917-27