- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Mar 03, 2017
- [Clinical Management of HBOC in Our Hospital].
Nomura Hidetaka et al. Gan to kagaku ryoho. Cancer & chemotherapy 2017 Feb 44(2) 116-120
- [Genetic Counseling of HBOC and Japanese Organization of HBOC].
Fukushima Yoshimitsu et al. Gan to kagaku ryoho. Cancer & chemotherapy 2017 Feb 44(2) 107-110
- Association Between Telomere Length and Risk of Cancer and Non-Neoplastic Diseases: A Mendelian Randomization Study.
et al. JAMA oncology 2017 Feb
- Breast cancer-specific survival in patients with lymph node-positive hormone receptor-positive invasive breast cancer and Oncotype DX Recurrence Score results in the SEER database.
Roberts Megan C et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2017 Feb
- Can an educational application increase risk perception accuracy amongst patients attending a high-risk breast cancer clinic?
Keohane D et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2017 Feb 32192-198
- Designing clinical and genetic guidelines of colorectal cancer screening as an effective roadmap for risk management.
Zali Mohammad Reza et al. Gastroenterology and hepatology from bed to bench 2016 Dec 9(Suppl1) S53-S61
- Evidence of Stage Shift in Women Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer During Phase II of the United Kingdom Familial Ovarian Cancer Screening Study.
Rosenthal Adam N et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 Feb JCO2016699330
- Factors that could influence women's participation in colorectal cancer screening: an Italian study.
Bocci G et al. Annali di igiene : medicina preventiva e di comunita 29(2) 151-160
- Implications of SDHB genetic testing in patients with sporadic pheochromocytoma.
Maignan Aurelie et al. Langenbeck's archives of surgery 2017 Feb
- Initial Diagnostic Workup of Acute Leukemia: Guideline From the College of American Pathologists and the American Society of Hematology.
Arber Daniel A et al. Archives of pathology & laboratory medicine 2017 Feb