Last Updated: May 28, 2016
- Genetic polymorphism of HLA-DQ confers susceptibility to hepatitis B virus-related hepatocellular carcinoma: a case-control study in Han population in China.
Gao Xia, et al. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine 2016 5
- Influence of cytokine and cytokine receptor gene polymorphisms on the degree of liver damage in patients with chronic hepatitis C.
Moreira Sara Tatiana, et al. Meta gene 2016 9 90-6
- Quantitative assessment of mutations in hepatitis B virus genome with liver cirrhosis and hepatocellular carcinoma development.
Yu Lei, et al. Oncotarget 2016 5
- Autoantibody presentation in drug-induced liver injury and idiopathic autoimmune hepatitis: the influence of human leucocyte antigen alleles.
Stephens Camilla, et al. Pharmacogenetics and genomics 2016 5
- Resistance Analyses of Japanese Hepatitis C-Infected Patients Receiving Sofosbuvir or Ledipasvir/Sofosbuvir Containing Regimens in Phase 3 Studies.
Mizokami M, et al. Journal of viral hepatitis 2016 5
- Learn the ABCs of Hepatitis
- HCV-related liver and lymphoproliferative diseases: association with polymorphisms of IL28B and TLR2.
De Re Valli, et al. Oncotarget 2016 5
- Comparison of Three Different Methods for Detection of IL28 rs12979860 Polymorphisms as a Predictor of Treatment Outcome in Patients with Hepatitis C Virus.
Fateh Abolfazl, et al. Osong public health and research perspectives 2016 4 (2) 83-9
- Association Between Combined Presence of Hepatitis C Virus and Polymorphisms in Different Genes With Toxicities of Methotrexate and 6-Mercaptopurine in Children With Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
Abdelaziz Doaa H, et al. Pediatric blood & cancer 2016 5
- Low Molecular Mass Polypeptide 7 Single Nucleotide Polymorphism is Associated with the Progression of Liver Fibrosis in Patients Infected with Hepatitis C Virus Genotype 4.
El Awady Mostafa K, et al. Clinical laboratory 2016 0 (3) 381-7
- Correlation Study Between IL-28B Gene Polymorphism (rs8099917SNP) and Sustained Virological Response in Iranian Patients with Chronic Hepatitis C.
Larijani Mona Sadat, et al. Clinical laboratory 2016 0 (3) 417-23
- Hepatitis B Reverse Seroconversion and Transmission in a Hemodialysis Center: A Public Health Investigation and Case Report.
Rhea Sarah et al. American journal of kidney diseases : the official journal of the National Kidney Foundation 2016 May
- Association Between IL-10 Gene Promoter Polymorphisms (-592 A/C, -819 T/C, -1082 A/G) and Susceptibility to HBV Infection in an Iranian Population.
Moudi Bita, et al. Hepatitis monthly 2016 2 (2) e32427
- The ITPA and C20orf194 Polymorphisms and Hematological Changes During Treatment With Pegylated-Interferon Plus Ribavirin in Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C.
Pouryasin Mohammad, et al. Hepatitis monthly 2016 2 (2) e35278
- eGFR but not SLC polymorphisms influences anemia in HIV-HCV co-infected patients treated with boceprevir- or telaprevir-based therapy (ANRS HC26 and HC27 Study).
Kheloufi Farid, et al. AIDS (London, England) 2016 5
- Association of the miR-196a2 C>T and miR-499 A>G polymorphisms with hepatitis B virus-related hepatocellular carcinoma risk: an updated meta-analysis.
Zhu Shao-Liang, et al. OncoTargets and therapy 2016 0 2111-9
- Vitamin D pathway gene polymorphisms as predictors of hepatitis C virus-related mixed cryoglobulinemia.
Cusato Jessica, et al. Pharmacogenetics and genomics 2016 6 (6) 307-10
- MBL2 genetic variants in HCV infection susceptibility, spontaneous viral clearance and peghylated-interferon plus ribavirin treatment response.
Zupin Luisa, et al. Scandinavian journal of immunology 2016 5
- Hepatitis C Kills More Americans than Any Other Infectious Disease
CDC Blog Post, May 6, 2016
- Rare disease gene has a key role in chronic hepatitis C infection
Science Magazine, April 30, 2016
- Polymorphisms in STAT4 are not associated with treatment response and spontaneous clearance of hepatitis C virus in Europeans.
Asimakopoulos Anastasia, et al. Hepatology (Baltimore, Md.) 2016 4
- Association between interleukin-21 gene polymorphisms (rs12508721) and HBV-related hepatocellular carcinoma.
Zhang Q X, et al. International journal of immunogenetics 2016 4
- Effects of interactions between environmental factors and KIF1B genetic variants on the risk of hepatocellular carcinoma in a Chinese cohort.
Chen Jun-Hu, et al. World journal of gastroenterology 2016 4 (16) 4183-90
- Association between the HLA-DQB1 polymorphisms and the susceptibility of chronic hepatitis B: A comprehensive meta-analysis.
Huang Jinmei, et al. Biomedical reports 2016 5 (5) 557-566
- Risk and Predictors of Hepatocellular Carcinoma for Chronic Hepatitis b Patients With Newly Developed Cirrhosis.
Chien Justin, et al. Journal of gastroenterology and hepatology 2016 4
- Hepatitis c genotype 4r resistance associated polymorphisms: The achilles heel of the NS5A inhibitors?
Halfon P, et al. Hepatology (Baltimore, Md.) 2016 4
- Polymorphisms of the NS3 Proteins of Hepatitis C Virus Genotype 1b are Associated With Liver Cirrhosis.
Chen Xiaoping, et al. AIDS research and human retroviruses 2016 4
- Understanding of HLA-conferred susceptibility to chronic hepatitis B infection requires HLA genotyping-based association analysis.
Nishida Nao, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 24767
- Impact of FokI (rs10735810) and BsmI (rs1544410) on Treatment of Chronic HCV Patients With Genotype 4.
Shaker Olfat, et al. Journal of clinical laboratory analysis 2016 4
- Interleukin-28B TT genotype is frequently found in patients with hepatitis C virus cirrhosis but does not influence hepatocarcinogenesis.
de la Fuente Sara, et al. Clinical and experimental medicine 2016 4
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (57)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario