Last Updated: Mar 31, 2016
- Low-complexity biotechnology and everyday aspects of "care:" neonatal testing and sickle cell diagnosis in Brazil.
Calvo-González Elena et al. Historia, ciencias, saude--Manguinhos 2016 Mar 23(1) 79-94
- Key Findings: Sickle Cell Disease in California and Georgia: New Death Rate Estimates
- Sickle-Cell Disease in Nigerian Children: Parental Knowledge and Laboratory Results.
Obaro Stephen K et al. Public health genomics 2016 Mar
- Impact of Mannose-Binding Protein Gene Polymorphisms in Omani Sickle Cell Disease Patients.
Zachariah Mathew, et al. Mediterranean journal of hematology and infectious diseases 2016 0 (1) e2016013
- Defining Sickle Cell Disease Mortality Using a Population-Based Surveillance System, 2004 through 2008.
Paulukonis Susan T et al. Public health reports (Washington, D.C. : 1974) 131(2) 367-75
- A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of a Pilot Neonatal Screening Program for Sickle Cell Anemia in the Republic of Angola.
McGann Patrick T et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2015 Dec 167(6) 1314-9
- Toward understanding family-related characteristics of young adults with sickle-cell disease or sickle-cell trait in the USA.
Hershberger Patricia E et al. Journal of clinical nursing 2016 Mar
- Cross-Sectional Analysis of Neurocognitive Function, Retinopathy, and Retinal Thinning by Spectral-Domain Optical Coherence Tomography in Sickle Cell Patients.
Oltra Erica Z, et al. Middle East African journal of ophthalmology 0 0 (1) 79-83
- Health literacy and disease-specific knowledge of caregivers for children with sickle cell disease.
Carden Marcus A et al. Pediatric hematology and oncology 2016 Mar 1-13
- Association between Duffy antigen receptor expression and disease severity in sickle cell disease patients.
Farawela Hala M, et al. Hematology (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2016 2
- Endothelial nitric oxide synthase gene polymorphisms and the risk of vasculopathy in sickle cell disease.
Yousry Sherif M, et al. Hematology (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2016 2
- Screening for Structural Hemoglobin Variants in Bahia, Brazil.
Silva Wellington Santos, et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2016 0 (2)
- Genomic variants in the ASS1 gene, involved in the nitric oxide biosynthesis and signaling pathway, predict hydroxyurea treatment efficacy in compound sickle cell disease/?-thalassemia patients.
Chalikiopoulou Constantina, et al. Pharmacogenomics 2016 2
- Evaluation of a neonatal screening program for sickle-cell disease.
Eller Rodrigo et al. Jornal de pediatria 2016 Feb
- Newborn Screening for Sickle Cell Disease: Jamaican Experience.
Mason K et al. The West Indian medical journal 2015 Sep 65(1)
- Genetic variants associated with fetal hemoglobin levels show the diverse ethnic origin in Colombian patients with sickle cell anemia.
Fong Cristian, et al. Biome?dica : revista del Instituto Nacional de Salud 2015 9 (3) 437-43
- Neonatal Screening and the Clinical Outcome in Children with Sickle Cell Disease in Central India.
Upadhye Dipti S, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (1) e0147081
- Prevalence of Hepatitis C among Egyptian Children with Sickle Cell Disease and the Role of IL28b Gene Polymorphisms in Spontaneous Viral Clearance.
Mousa Somaia Mohammed, et al. Mediterranean journal of hematology and infectious diseases 2016 0 (1) e2016007
- California Newborn Screening Program
Disease: NA; Type: Program; State: California
- Kentucky Newborn Screening Program
Disease: NA; Type: Program; State: Kentucky
- State of Kansas Genetics Plan 2010[PDF 6.71 MB]
Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: Data|Policy|Program; State: Kansas
- Genetic Disease & Early Childhood
Disease: Birth defects; Type: Program; State: Missouri
- State Plan for Genetic Services in Missouri[PDF 81.12 KB]
Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: Data|Policy|Program; State: Missouri
- Significant prevalence of sickle cell disease in Southwest Germany: results from a birth cohort study indicate the necessity for newborn screening.
Kunz Joachim B, et al. Annals of hematology 2015 12
- Prevalence of pain-related single nucleotide polymorphisms in patients of African origin with sickle cell disease.
Jhun Ellie H, et al. Pharmacogenomics 2015 11
- 5 Tips to Help Prevent Infections in Patients with Sickle Cell Disease
- Prevalence of hemoglobin S trait among blood donors: a cross-sectional study.
Antwi-Baffour Samuel, et al. BMC research notes 2015 0 (1) 583
- Protective effect of HLA-DQB1 alleles against alloimmunization in patients with sickle cell disease.
Tatari-Calderone Zohreh, et al. Human immunology 2015 10
- A Retrospective Analysis of the Significance of Haemoglobin SS and SC in Disease Outcome in Patients With Sickle Cell Disease and Dengue Fever.
Rankine-Mullings Angela, et al. EBioMedicine 2015 8 (8) 935-9
- Hemoglobin A2 values in sickle cell disease patients quantified by high performance liquid chromatography and the influence of alpha thalassemia.
da Fonseca Silvana Fahel, et al. Revista brasileira de hematologia e hemoterapia 0 0 (5) 296-301
- HuGE (257)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
- Weekly Scan (43)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)