Last Updated: Mar 31, 2016
- Murine Double Minute 2 SNP T309G Polymorphism and Urinary Tract Cancer Risk: A Meta-Analysis.
Ding Hui, et al. Medicine 2016 3 (12) e2941
- Genomic and epigenomic analysis of high-risk prostate cancer reveals changes in hydroxymethylation and TET1.
Spans Lien, et al. Oncotarget 2016 3
- Frequent mismatch-repair defects link prostate cancer to Lynch syndrome.
Dominguez-Valentin Mev, et al. BMC urology 2016 0 (1) 15
- Association of single nucleotide polymorphism rs6983267 with the risk of prostate cancer.
Yang Yuan, et al. Oncotarget 2016 3
- Recent Trends in PSA Testing and Prostate Cancer Incidence-A Look at Context
R Etzioni, JAMA Oncology, March 24, 2016
- Economic Analysis of Prostate-Specific Antigen Screening and Selective Treatment Strategies
JA Roth et al, JAMA Oncology, March 24, 2016
- Blood lipids and prostate cancer: a Mendelian randomization analysis.
Bull Caroline J, et al. Cancer medicine 2016 3
- Relationship between CYP17 gene polymorphisms and risk of prostate cancer.
Song J, et al. Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2016 0 (1)
- Chromatin interactions and candidate genes at ten prostate cancer risk loci.
Du Meijun, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 23202
- Systematic meta-analyses of gene-specific genetic association studies in prostate cancer.
Hao Qiang, et al. Oncotarget 2016 3
- Gene and pathway level analyses of germline DNA-repair gene variants and prostate cancer susceptibility using the iCOGS-genotyping array.
Saunders Edward J, et al. British journal of cancer 2016 3
- Outcome of radical prostatectomy as primary treatment for high-risk prostate cancer patients.
Kulkarni J N, et al. Indian journal of cancer 0 0 (4) 646-52
- CYP17A1 polymorphisms and clinical outcome of castration-resistant prostate cancer patients treated with abiraterone.
Salvi Samanta, et al. The International journal of biological markers 2016 2 0
- Gene regulatory mechanisms underpinning prostate cancer susceptibility.
Whitington Thomas, et al. Nature genetics 2016 3
- Association of prostate cancer risk variants with TMPRSS2:ERG status: evidence for distinct molecular subtypes.
Penney Kathryn L, et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2016 3
- Microseminoprotein-Beta Expression in Different Stages of Prostate Cancer.
Sjöblom Liisa, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (3) e0150241
- 4C-seq revealed long-range interactions of a functional enhancer at the 8q24 prostate cancer risk locus.
Cai Mingyang, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 22462
- Gene regulatory mechanisms underpinning prostate cancer susceptibility
T Whitington et al, Nature Genetics, March 7, 2016
- Genetic polymorphisms of CASR and cancer risk: evidence from meta-analysis and HuGE review.
Jeong Sohyun, et al. OncoTargets and therapy 2016 0 655-69
- Common variation in BRCA1 may have a role in progression to lethal prostate cancer after radiation treatment.
Sanchez A, et al. Prostate cancer and prostatic diseases 2016 3
- Mutation of MED12 is not a frequent occurrence in prostate cancer of Korean patients.
Yoon Nara, et al. Asian journal of andrology 2016 2
- Mutational landscape of aggressive prostate tumors in African American men.
Lindquist Karla J, et al. Cancer research 2016 2
- Cyclooxygenase 2 (rs2745557) Polymorphism and the Susceptibility to Benign Prostate Hyperplasia and Prostate Cancer in Egyptians.
Fawzy Mohamed S, et al. Biochemical genetics 2016 2
- Substantial interindividual and limited intraindividual genomic diversity among tumors from men with metastatic prostate cancer
A Kumar et al, Nature Medicine, February 29, 2016
- Genetic variants in ultraconserved regions associate with prostate cancer recurrence and survival.
Bao Bo-Ying, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 22124
- Why men should check the family tree for ovarian, breast and prostate cancer,
Financial Review, February 23, 2016
- Trinucleotide repeat length in the first exon of the androgen receptor gene may be associated with prostate carcinogenesis and facilitate prediction of prostate cancer aggressiveness.
Lemi?ski Artur, et al. Polskie Archiwum Medycyny Wewnetrznej 2016 2
- Immunogenetics of prostate cancer and benign hyperplasia - the potential use of an HLA-G variant as a tag SNP for prostate cancer risk.
Zambra F M B, et al. HLA : immune response genetics 2016 2 (2) 79-88
- Retrospective study testing next generation sequencing of selected cancer-associated genes in resected prostate cancer.
Iacono Marco Lo, et al. Oncotarget 2016 2
- IGF-I CA19 repeat polymorphisms and cancer risk: a meta-analysis.
Guo Qing, et al. International journal of clinical and experimental medicine 2015 0 (11) 20596-602
- HuGE (2002)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
- Weekly Scan (70)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)