- The Guidelines International Network (G-I-N) 13th annual conference will take place from September 27-30, 2016 in Philadelphia. This conference will be co-hosted by the American College of Physicians, ECRI Institute and Penn Medicine. The theme is "Individualised Guidelines and Clinical Performance Measurement in an Era of Personalised Medicine." Abstract submission and registration now open. For more information, visit the G-I-N Conference Web site.
- The Guidelines International Network North America (G-I-N NA) continues to sponsor a monthly webinar series on topics of interest to the North American guideline community. Information on upcoming webinars, as well as audio files and slides from past webinars, are available on the G-I-N Web site.
Health Awareness Topics - March 2016
- National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month (see related guidelines)
- National Endometriosis Awareness Month (see related guidelines)
- National Kidney Month (see related guidelines)