Resources for Minority Health Month
Celebrate women of all cultures and ethnic backgrounds this Minority Health Month. During the month of April, use FDA resources to educate and empower diverse women about health and safety. Use these resources to teach diverse women about a variety of topics including safe medication use, clinical trials and mammography.
Each One, Teach One
- Download fact sheets and brochures in English, Spanish and 16 Other Languages.
- Teach women about the importance of mammography. Use the Pink Ribbon Sunday guide to plan events in your community.
Use Medicines Wisely
- Learn the facts about opioids.
- Educate women about safe medicine use with ¡Nunca Mas! novela series.
Make Your Voice Heard
- Teach women how they can make a difference by participating in clinical trials.
- Participate in FDA Public Meetings and Advisory Committees.
- Follow @FDAWomen, @FDAenEspanol and @FDAOMH on Twitter.
- Subscribe to FDA OWH monthly e-Updates.
- Re-pin FDA en Espanol and FDA Women pins on Pinterest.
- Join #FDAHealthChat on April 19 from 1-2 p.m. EDT coordinated by @FDAWomen and @FDAOMH. This twitter chat will focus on tips minority women can use to live a healthier life.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario