Last Updated: Mar 23, 2016
- An Economic Evaluation of PulseNet: A Network for Foodborne Disease Surveillance
R Scharff et al, Am J Prev Med, February 2016
- Exploring AMD methods for diagnosing gastrointestinal bacteria
- 20 Years of PulseNet
- Food Testing Start-Up Looks to Stand Out With a New Wrinkle
J Morrisey, New York Times, January 27, 2016
- Genotoxicity assessment of propyl thiosulfinate oxide, an organosulfur compound from Allium extract, intended to food active packaging.
Mellado-García P et al. Food and chemical toxicology : an international journal published for the British Industrial Biological Research Association 2015 Dec 365-73
- An insight into the isolation, enumeration, and molecular detection of Listeria monocytogenes in food.
Law Jodi Woan-Fei et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2015 1227
- Microbial genomics: a new tool to increase food quality and safety
- Safer Food Saves Lives: Stopping multistate foodborne outbreaks
CDC Vital Signs, November 2015
- Whole Genome Sequencing: The Future of Food Safety - Video
- Application of Metagenomic Sequencing to Food Safety: Detection of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli on Fresh Bagged Spinach.
Leonard Susan R, Mammel Mark K, Lacher David W, Elkins Christopher A.Applied and environmental microbiology 2015 Sep
- Food Safety Savvy
- Omics approaches in food safety: fulfilling the promise?
Bergholz Teresa M, Moreno Switt Andrea I, Wiedmann Martin.Trends in microbiology 2014 May (5) 275-81
- Daidzein supplementation decreases serum triglyceride and uric acid concentrations in hypercholesterolemic adults with the effect on triglycerides being greater in those with the GA compared with the GG genotype of ESR-? RsaI.
Qin Yu, et al. The Journal of nutrition 2014 1 (1) 49-54
- Folate intake and MTHFR polymorphism C677T is not associated with ovarian cancer risk: evidence from the meta-analysis.
Li Chenglin, et al. Molecular biology reports 2013 12 (12) 6547-60
- Polymorphisms in the vitamin D Receptor (VDR) and the risk of ovarian cancer: a meta-analysis.
Liu Yanling, et al. PloS one 2013 0 (6) e66716
- Impact of filaggrin mutations on Raman spectra and biophysical properties of the stratum corneum in mild to moderate atopic dermatitis.
Mlitz V, et al. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology : JEADV 2012 8 (8) 983-90
- Change of BMD after weaning or resumption of menstruation in Chinese women with different FokI VDR-genotypes: a randomized, placebo-controlled, calcium supplementation trial.
Yu Bo, et al. Biomedical and environmental sciences : BES 2011 6 (3) 243-8
- MAT1A variants modulate the effect of dietary fatty acids on plasma homocysteine concentrations.
Huang T, et al. Nutrition, metabolism, and cardiovascular diseases : NMCD 2012 4 (4) 362-8
- Polymorphism of MTHFR C677T, serum vitamin levels and cognition in subjects with hyperhomocysteinemia in China.
Cheng Dao-Mei, et al. Nutritional neuroscience 2010 8 (4) 175-82
- Association of estrogen receptor-alpha gene Pvull polymorphisms with the effect of calcium supplementation on skeletal development in Chinese pubertal girls.
Yang Li-Chen, et al. Biomedical and environmental sciences : BES 2009 12 (6) 480-7
- Vitamin D receptor and calcium sensing receptor polymorphisms and the risk of colorectal cancer in European populations.
Jenab Mazda, et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2009 9 (9) 2485-91
- [Relationship between estrogen receptor gene Px haplotype and the effect of calcium and soy isoflavone supplementation on bone mineral density of Chinese postmenopausal women].
Dong Jie, et al. Zhonghua yu fang yi xue za zhi [Chinese journal of preventive medicine] 2008 5 (5) 329-34
- Interactions between effects of estrogen receptor gene polymorphisms on BMD and experiences of the first spermorrhea in Chinese Han boys.
Yin J, et al. Biomedical and environmental sciences : BES 2008 4 (2) 129-36
- Role for mitochondrial uncoupling protein-2 (UCP2) in hyperhomocysteinemia and venous thrombosis risk?
Heil SG, et al. Clinical chemistry and laboratory medicine : CCLM / FESCC 2008 3
- [Study on the association between estrogen receptor-alpha gene polymorphisms and pubertal skeletal developmental status in China].
Yang Li-chen, et al. Zhonghua liu xing bing xue za zhi = Zhonghua liuxingbingxue zazhi 2007 6 (6) 540-3
- [Relationship between the absorption of dietary calcium and the Fok I polymorphism of VDR gene in young women].
Huang Zhen-wu, et al. Zhonghua yu fang yi xue za zhi [Chinese journal of preventive medicine] 2006 3 (2) 75-8
- [Association of bone mineral density with gene polymorphisms and environmental factors in Chinese postmenopausal women].
Dong Jie, et al. Wei sheng yan jiu = Journal of hygiene research 2006 3 (2) 196-200
- [Association of Pro12Ala mutation in peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma 2 with obesity and diabetes in Chinese population].
Wang Chuanxian, et al. Wei sheng yan jiu = Journal of hygiene research 2004 5 (3) 317-20
- Reduced incidence of severe metabolic crisis or death in children with medium chain acyl-CoA dehydrogenase deficiency homozygous for c.985A>G identified by neonatal screening.
Nennstiel-Ratzel Uta, et al. Molecular genetics and metabolism 2005 6 (2) 157-9