Last Updated: Mar 18, 2016
- CDC Supports Bleeding Disorders Awareness
- Impact of Prothrombotic Risk Factors in a Cohort of Egyptian Hemophilia A Patients.
Hamdy Mona Salah El-Din, et al. Molecular diagnosis & therapy 2016 2
- A whole genome approach to platelet and bleeding disorders.
Laffan M, et al. Hamostaseologie 2016 1 (1)
- Pennsylvania Genetic Services Program
Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: General Information; State: Pennsylvania
- Large deletions play a minor but essential role in congenital coagulation factor VII and X deficiencies.
Rath M, et al. Ha?mostaseologie 2015 0 S36-42
- Bleeding Disorders in Women
- Women and Bleeding Disorders: Living with von Willebrand Disease
- The molecular basis of low activity levels of coagulation factor VII: a Brazilian cohort.
Rabelo F Y, et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2015 9 (5) 670-680
- Rare bleeding disorders: diagnosis and treatment.
Palla Roberta et al. Blood 2015 Feb 23.
- The UK National External Quality Assessment Scheme for heritable bleeding disorders.
- Genetic Polymorphism of LDLR (rs688) Is Associated with Primary Intracerebral Hemorrhage.
Lee JD, et al. Current neurovascular research 2013 12
- Study of 18 functional hemostatic polymorphisms in mucocutaneous bleeding disorders.
Antón Ana I, et al. Annals of hematology 2010 11 (11) 1147-54
- Impact of thrombogenic mutations on clinical phenotypes of von Willebrand disease.
Ahmad Firdos, et al. Clinical and applied thrombosis/hemostasis : official journal of the International Academy of Clinical and Applied Thrombosis/Hemostasis 2010 6 (3) 281-7
- Genotype-phenotype relationship for six common polymorphisms in genes affecting platelet function from 286 healthy subjects and 160 patients with mucocutaneous bleeding of unknown cause.
Martínez Constantino, et al. British journal of haematology 2009 6 (1) 95-103
- Serotonin transporter polymorphism and bleeding time during SSRI therapy.
Hougardy Dahlia M C, et al. British journal of clinical pharmacology 2008 5 (5) 761-6
- Influence of factor V HR2 on thrombin generation and clinical manifestation in rare bleeding disorders.
Strey Rüdiger F, et al. Pathophysiology of haemostasis and thrombosis 2005 0 (6) 279-83
- Platelet glycoprotein I(b)alpha and integrin alpha2 beta1 polymorphisms: gene frequencies and linkage disequilibrium in a population diversity panel.
Di Paola J, et al. Journal of thrombosis and haemostasis : JTH 2005 7 (7) 1511-21
- Polymorphisms of platelet adhesive receptors: do they play a role in primary intracerebral hemorrhage?
Iniesta Juan A, et al. Cerebrovascular diseases (Basel, Switzerland) 2003 0 (1-2) 51-5
- Ethnic heterogeneity of the factor XIII Val34Leu polymorphism.
Attié-Castro F A, et al. Thrombosis and haemostasis 2000 10 (4) 601-3