The 2016 Guidelines International Network (G-I-N) Conference will be held in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania from September 27th – 30th. The theme for the 13th G-I-N gathering is "Individualised Guidelines and Clinical Performance Measurement in an Era of Personalised Medicine." The conference will be hosted by the American College of Physicians, ECRI Institute, and Penn Medicine.
Important dates to keep in mind:
- Abstract Submission Opens: 04 January 2016
- Registration Opens: 04 January 2016
- Deadline for Abstract Submissions: Midnight 04 April 2016 (GMT)
- Notification of Acceptance of Abstracts: 10 May 2016
- End of Early Registration: 20 June 2016
- Online Registration Closes: 21 September 2016
Information on abstract submission is available now at: http://www.ginconference.net/
You can also check the conference Web site at http://www.ginconference.net/ for updates.
Hope to see you there!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario