On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates are typically distributed once a week.
Top NIH Funding News
Important news from NIH for all grantees.
- Reminder: Grants.gov has a planned system outage from Saturday, February 14, 2015 at 12:01 AM ET to Tuesday, February 17, 2015 at 6:00 AM ET.
- Adjustments to NIH and AHRQ Grant Application Due Dates Between February 13 and February 18, 2015 (NOT-OD-15-057)
- Expanding Support of Unicode Character Set in Grant Applications Submitted after February 17, 2015 (NOT-OD-15-058)
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
- Developing Technologies and Tools to Monitor HIV Brain Reservoirs and How They May be Altered by Exposure to Substances of Abuse (R21/R33) (RFA-DA-15-018)
Application Receipt Date(s): April 10, 2015
- Lifespan Human Connectome Project: Aging (U01) (RFA-AG-16-004) and Development (U01) (RFA-MH-16-150)
Application Receipt Date(s): June 15, 2015
- Gene-Environment Interplay in Substance Use Disorders (R01) (PA-15-110),(R03) (PA-15-111) and (R21) (PA-15-112)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): Multiple dates, see announcement.
- Clinical Observational (CO) Studies in Musculoskeletal, Rheumatic, and Skin Diseases (R01) (PAR-15-115)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): July 1, 2015; November 2, 2015, and more.
- Phased Innovation Award for Exploratory Clinical Trials of Natural Products in NCCIH High Priority Research Topics (R21/R33) (RFA-AT-16-001)
Application Receipt Date(s): June 22, 2015
- Exploratory Clinical Trials of Natural Products in NCCIH High Priority Research Topics (R33) (RFA-AT-16-002)
Application Receipt Date(s): June 29, 2015
- Limited Competition for the Continuation of the Diabetes Prevention Program Outcomes Study (DPPOS) Clinical Centers (Collaborative U01) (RFA-DK-15-503) and Biostatistics Research Center (Collaborative U01) (RFA-DK-15-505)
Application Receipt Date(s): April 09, 2015
- Patient Safety Learning Laboratories: Innovative Design and Development to Improve Healthcare Delivery Systems (P30) (RFA-HS-15-001)
Application Receipt Date(s): April 27, 2015
Note: Foreign institutions may participate in projects as members of consortia or as subcontractors.
Information related to opportunities from other organizations focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
- Saving Lives at Birth: A Grand Challenge for Development aims to find the tools and approaches to help the mothers and newborns during their most vulnerable hours. The Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) is supported by USAID, the Government of Norway, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Grand Challenges Canada, and DFID.
Submit Expression of Interest (EOI) by: March 27, 2015
- The annual Photoshare Photo Contest mobilizes international amateur and professional photographers to share their global public health and development photos for charitable and educational use, with a top prize of $1,000 USD. Cash prizes are awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners, and participants submitting entries to the featured Healthcare Providers category are also eligible for an additional cash prize.
Entry deadline: February 28, 2015
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Registration Open for the 2015 NIH Regional Seminar on Program Funding and Grants Administration - Baltimore, MD (NOT-OD-15-063)
Wednesday, May 6, 2015: Optional Pre-Seminar Workshops
Thursday, May 7 and Friday, May 8, 2015: 2-Day Seminar
Venue and Seminar Hotel: Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel
- NIH Interim General Grant Conditions Implementing New HHS Grants Regulations (Uniform Guidance) (NOT-OD-15-065)
- Request for Information: Sustaining the Biomedical Workforce and a Potential Emeritus Award for Senior Researchers (NOT-OD-15-064)
- Notice of Applicant Information Webinar for NIAMS Resource-based Centers (P30) (NOT-AR-15-011)
- Notice of Correction to RFA-16-002 "Maximizing Investigators' Research Award (R35)" (NOT-GM-15-107)
- Mobile Health (mHealth): Technology and Outcomes in Low and Middle Income Countries
Application deadline: February 19, 2015
- International Research Scientist Development Award (IRSDA)
Application deadline: March 4, 2015
- JSPS Research Fellowships in Japan (Extramural)
Application deadline: March 15, 2015
- International Research Ethics Education and Curriculum Development Award (Bioethics)Application deadline: May 22, 2015
- Global Infectious Diseases (GID)
Application deadline: July 29, 2015
- Fogarty HIV Research Training
Application deadline: July 30, 2015
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario