CDC and The Joint Commission Present FREE Continuing Education Webinar Tomorrow - Your Lab and Ebola: What you Need to Know
Healthcare personnel have many questions about Ebola. One concern is best practices for lab testing and the management of specimens. CDC recently released its Ebola-related laboratory guidance, pertinent to and supportive of a laboratory’s preparation and response to patients with potential or confirmed Ebola Virus Disease. CDC and The Joint Commission would like to invite healthcare professionals to participate in a collaborative discussion on this topic as part of its webinar: Your Lab and Ebola: What you need to know from the CDC and The Joint Commission. The live webinar will be from 2:30-3:30 p.m. ET (1:30-2:30 p.m. CT) tomorrow, Wednesday, February 25.
|This one-hour webinar is designed to provide information on the safe handling of Ebola specimens and recommended lab procedures, as well as The Joint Commission’s accreditation standards that are pertinent to and supportive of a laboratory’s preparation and response to patients with potential or confirmed Ebola Virus Disease (EVD). A Q&A session will commence at the conclusion of formal remarks.|
This webinar is approved for 1.0 Continuing Education Credit from:
- American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science (PACE)
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medication Education (ACCME)
- American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE)
FREE CE/CME/CEU are available for the live audio only. Credits will not be available for webinar replays. In order to claim credits you must have:
- Individually registered for the webinar through The Joint Commission website
- Listened to the webinar in its entirety. Only those listening live on the day of the call will be eligible to receive credit. This is an educational program being offered to our accredited organizations only.
- Completed a post program evaluation/attestation. A link to the post program evaluation/attestation will be sent to your registered email 24-48 hours after the webinar. After completion of the survey you will receive a certificate available to download.
To register for the webinar, click here. For more information on The Joint Commission’s continuing education policies, click on the link below: http://www.jcrinc.com/store/
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario