Last Posted: Feb 24, 2019
- The Future of TB Resistance Diagnosis: The Essentials on Whole Genome Sequencing and Rapid Testing Methods.
Moreno-Molina Miguel et al. Archivos de bronconeumologia 2019 Feb
- Effects of genetic variability on rifampicin and isoniazid pharmacokinetics in South African patients with recurrent tuberculosis.
Naidoo Anushka et al. Pharmacogenomics 2019 Feb
- Occurrence of disputed rpoB mutations among Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates phenotypically susceptible to rifampicin in a country with a low incidence of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis.
Al-Mutairi Noura M et al. BMC infectious diseases 2019 Jan (1) 3
- World TB Day 2019
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis Next-Generation Whole Genome Sequencing: Opportunities and Challenges.
Iketleng Thato et al. Tuberculosis research and treatment 2018 20181298542
- Advances in the molecular diagnosis of tuberculosis: From probes to genomes.
Machado Diana et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2018 Nov
- Tuberculosis Genetic Epidemiology: A Latin American Perspective.
Woodman Marc et al. Genes 2019 Jan 10(1)
- Whole genome sequencing for drug resistance profile prediction in Mycobacterium tuberculosis .
Gygli Sebastian M et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2019 Feb
- Early detection of emergent extensively drug resistant tuberculosis (XDR-TB) by flow cytometry-based phenotyping and whole genome sequencing.
O'Donnell Max R et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2019 Jan
- Unmasking leading to a healthcare worker Mycobacterium tuberculosis transmission.
Holden K L et al. The Journal of hospital infection 2018 Dec (4) e226-e232