Last Posted: Feb 18, 2019
- Causal relationships among the gut microbiome, short-chain fatty acids and metabolic diseases
S Sanna et al, Nature Communications, February 18, 2019
- Revealing a microbial carcinogen
RM Bleich et al, Science, February 15, 2019
- Towards precision medicine in sepsis: a position paper from the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
Rello J et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2018 Dec 24(12) 1264-1272
- Recent Advances in Pathology: The 2019 Annual Review Issue of the Journal of Pathology.
Herrington C Simon et al. The Journal of pathology 2019 Feb
- Assessment of a Personalized Approach to Predicting Postprandial Glycemic Responses to Food Among Individuals Without Diabetes
H Mendes-Soares et al, JAMA Network Open, February 8, 2019
- SLC39A8 missense variant is associated with Crohn's disease but does not have a major impact on gut microbiome composition in healthy subjects.
Collij Valerie et al. PloS one 2019 (1) e0211328
- Transforming medicine with the microbiome
N Zmora et al, Sci Trans Med, January 30, 2019
- Choice of assembly software has a critical impact on virome characterisation.
Sutton Thomas D S et al. Microbiome 2019 Jan (1) 12
- Evolutionary dynamics of bacteria in the gut microbiome within and across hosts.
Garud Nandita R et al. PLoS biology 2019 Jan (1) e3000102
- Metagenome sequencing-based strain-level and functional characterization of supragingival microbiome associated with dental caries in children.
Al-Hebshi Nezar Noor et al. Journal of oral microbiology 2019 (1) 1557986