Heart And Vascular Diseases
- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Feb 02, 2019
- Lifelong genetically lowered sclerostin and risk of cardiovascular disease.
J Bovjin et al, BIORxIV, February 1, 2019
- Strategies for Building Delivery Science in an Integrated Health Care System.
Lieu Tracy A et al. Journal of general internal medicine 2019 Jan
- What genetics could mean for your heart disease risk and what you can do about it
K Musunuru etal, Philadelphia Inquirer, February 1, 2019
- Prioritizing putative influential genes in cardiovascular disease susceptibility by applying tissue-specific Mendelian randomization
K Taylor et al, Genome Medicine, January 31, 2019
- A validated PROM in genetic counselling: the psychometric properties of the Dutch version of the Genetic Counselling Outcome Scale.
Voorwinden Jan S et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2019 Jan
- Attitudes of clinicians toward cardiac surgery and trisomy 18.
Kaulfus Meagan E et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Jan
- Evaluating the Clinical Validity of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Genes.
Ingles Jodie et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2019 Jan
- Preventive medicine can be more precise and precision medicine can be more preventive!
MJ Khoury, CDC Blog, January 29, 2019
- Quantitative approaches to variant classification increase the yield and precision of genetic testing in Mendelian diseases: the case of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Walsh Roddy et al. Genome medicine 2019 Jan 11(1) 5
- Reverse Cascade Screening for Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Vinson Amelia et al. Journal of pediatric nursing 4450-55
- Risk of cardiovascular disease in women with BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations.
Powell C Bethan et al. Gynecologic oncology 2018 151(3) 489-493
- Smoking Cessation Pharmacotherapy Based on Genetically-Informed Biomarkers: What is the Evidence?
Panagiotou Orestis A et al. Nicotine & tobacco research : official journal of the Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco 2019 Jan
- Targeted next-generation sequencing in Slovak cardiomyopathy patients.
Nagyova E et al. Bratislavske lekarske listy 2019 120(1) 46-51
- Nutrigenomics: Opportunities & challenges for public health nutrition.
Reddy V Sudhakar et al. The Indian journal of medical research 2018 Nov 148(5) 632-641
- The Prevalence and Clinical Features of Fabry Disease in Hemodialysis Patients: Russian Nationwide Fabry Dialysis Screening Program.
Moiseev Sergey et al. Nephron 2019 Jan 1-7
- Saving my family from the deadly consequences of familial hypercholesterolemia
The FH Foundation, YouTube 2019
- Epigenetic Loci of Blood Pressure.
Syme Catriona et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2019 Jan (1) e002341
- Prioritizing Familial Hypercholesterolemia as Global Health Concern
J Patel, The FH Foundation, January 2019
- Association of Thyroid Function Genetic Predictors With Atrial Fibrillation: A Phenome-Wide Association Study and Inverse-Variance Weighted Average Meta-analysis.
Salem Joe-Elie et al. JAMA cardiology 2019 Jan
- Implementation of shared decision making for HLBS diseases and conditions (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
NHLBI Grant Announcement, January 2019