Last Posted: Feb 02, 2019
- Strategies for Building Delivery Science in an Integrated Health Care System.
Lieu Tracy A et al. Journal of general internal medicine 2019 Jan
- Bringing Personalized Medicine to a PACT Program: A Quality Improvement Project.
Conley Virginia M et al. Journal of the American Psychiatric Nurses Association 2019 Jan 1078390319826687
- Challenges and Opportunities for Cancer Predisposition Cascade Screening for Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer and Lynch Syndrome in Switzerland: Findings from an International Workshop.
Nikolaidis Christos et al. Public health genomics 2019 Jan 1-12
- Implementation of massive sequencing in the genetic diagnosis of hereditary cancer syndromes: diagnostic performance in the Hereditary Cancer Programme of the Valencia Community (FamCan-NGS).
Ramírez-Calvo Marta et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2019 173
- Medicine 'Must Catch Up With the Pace of Technological Change'
P Russell, Medscape, January 28, 2019
- The added value of WES reanalysis in the field of genetic diagnosis: lessons learned from 200 exomes in the Lebanese population.
Jalkh Nadine et al. BMC medical genomics 2019 Jan 12(1) 11
- The Impact of Universal Immunohistochemistry on Lynch Syndrome Diagnosis in an Australian Colorectal Cancer Cohort.
Loh Zoe et al. Internal medicine journal 2019 Jan
- The iPrevent Online Breast Cancer Risk Assessment and Risk Management Tool: Usability and Acceptability Testing.
Lo Louisa L et al. JMIR formative research 2018 Nov 2(2) e24
- Implementation of public health genomics and applications to public health dentistry.
Duquette Debra et al. Journal of public health dentistry 2019 Jan
- Implementation of standardized variant-calling nomenclature in the age of next-generation sequencing: where do we stand?
Eisfeld Ann-Kathrin et al. Leukemia 2019 Jan