Last Posted: Feb 22, 2019
- Gene in Infamous Experiment on Embryos Points to New Stroke Treatment
K Weintraub, Scientific American, February 20, 2019
- [Genome Editing with CRISPR/Cas9: First Steps Towards a new Era in Medicine?]
Schermer Bernhard et al. Deutsche medizinische Wochenschrift (1946) 2019 Feb 144(4) 276-281
- Gene Editing in Clinical Practice: Where are We?
Mittal Rama Devi et al. Indian journal of clinical biochemistry : IJCB 2019 Jan 34(1) 19-25
- Vaccines dont work against some viruses. CRISPR might one day fix that
S Begley, Stat News, February 19, 2019
- What we risk as humans if we allow gene-edited babies: a philosophers view
J Thompson, The Conversation, February 18, 2019
- Personalised genome editing - The future for corneal dystrophies.
Moore C B Tara et al. Progress in retinal and eye research 2018 65147-165
- A new Cas in town.
Koch Linda et al. Nature reviews. Genetics 2019 Feb
- A framework for responsibility
Nature Medicine, February 6, 2019
- First attempt at genome editing in U.S. patients produces disappointing and sobering results
A Feurstein, February 7, 2019
- For CRISPR enzymes, the gold rush is on
S Begley, Stat News, February 4, 2019