Heart And Vascular Diseases
- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Feb 22, 2019
- 23andMe Offers a New Report on Familial Hypercholesterolemia
23andme, February 23, 2019
- Gene in Infamous Experiment on Embryos Points to New Stroke Treatment
K Weintraub, Scientific American, February 20, 2019
- Myocardial Infarction in Young Women.
Vaccarino Viola et al. Circulation 2019 Feb (8) 1057-1059
- How genes affect tobacco and alcohol use Data from 1.2 million people reveal how tobacco and alcohol use may be linked to your genes and to various
Eureka Alert, February 21, 2019
- Clinical Utility of CYP2C19 Genotyping to Guide Antiplatelet Therapy in Patients With an Acute Coronary Syndrome or Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.
Klein Melissa D et al. Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology 2019 Feb ATVBAHA118311963
- Genetic basis and outcome in a nationwide study of Finnish patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Jääskeläinen Pertti et al. ESC heart failure 2019 Feb
- Genetic testing for familial hypercholesterolemia: Impact on diagnosis, treatment and cardiovascular risk.
Lee Seohyuk et al. European journal of preventive cardiology 2019 Feb 2047487319829746
- Heart failure in patients with arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy: Genetic characteristics.
Vischer Annina S et al. International journal of cardiology 2019 Jan
- Impact of NBS for VLCAD deficiency on genetic, enzymatic and clinical outcomes.
Bleeker Jeannette C et al. Journal of inherited metabolic disease 2019 Feb
- Prevalence of pathogenic and likely pathogenic variants in the RASopathy genes in patients who have had panel testing for cardiomyopathy.
Aljeaid Deema et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2019 Feb
- How to identify familial premature myocardial infarction: comparing approaches to identify familial hypercholesterolemia.
Beheshti Sabina et al. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism 2019 Feb
- Application of quality indicators to data from the National Network of Congenital Anomalies of Argentina.
Groisman Boris et al. Birth defects research 2019 Feb
- From patient-specific induced pluripotent stem cells to clinical translation in long QT syndrome Type 2.
Schwartz Peter J et al. European heart journal 2019 Feb
- Genetic Testing and Risk Scores: Impact on Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Sarraju Ashish et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2019 65
- The Potential of 'Omics to Link Lipid Metabolism and Genetic and Comorbidity Risk Factors of Alzheimer's Disease in African Americans.
Stepler Kaitlyn E et al. Advances in experimental medicine and biology 2019 11181-28
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia: A Prototype for Precision Public Health
Global FH Summit, Atlanta, Georgia, October 20-21, 2019
- Shared polygenic risk and causal inferences in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
Bandres-Ciga Sara et al. Annals of neurology 2019 Feb
- An African-specific haplotype in MRGPRX4 is associated with menthol cigarette smoking.
Kozlitina Julia et al. PLoS genetics 2019 Feb 15(2) e1007916
- Ryans Story
The FH Foundation, February 14, 2019
- Advances in molecular diagnosis and therapeutics in nephrotic syndrome and focal and segmental glomerulosclerosis.
Sharif Bedra et al. Current opinion in nephrology and hypertension 2018 27(3) 194-200