Last Posted: Feb 24, 2019
- Breast cancer study confirms importance of multigenerational family data to assess risk
Eureka Alert, Columbia University, School of Public helath, February 21, 2019
- Perspectives on communication and engagement with regard to collecting biospecimens and family health histories for cancer research in a rural Alaska Native community.
Dirks Lisa G et al. Journal of community genetics 2019 Jan
- Population-based Relative Risks for Specific Family History Constellations of Breast Cancer
FS Albright et al, BioRXIV, January 2019
- Addressing perceived economic obstacles to genetic testing as a way to mitigate disparities in family health history for adoptees.
May Thomas et al. Health economics, policy, and law 2018 Dec 1-11
- New Year, New Healthy You
9 tips to boost your health and well-being all year long include knowing your family health history. December 2018
- How Online Family History Tool Design and Message Content Impact User Perceptions: An Examination of Family HealthLink.
Thomas Sarah N et al. Public health genomics 2018 Dec 1-14
- A Proposed Approach for Implementing Genomics-Based Screening Programs for Healthy Adults
M. Murray and the Genomics and Population Health Action Collaborative, National Academies of Medicine, December 3, 2018
- The value of genetic testing for family health history of adopted persons.
May Thomas et al. Nature reviews. Genetics 2018 Nov
- Happy Thanksgiving 2018: Update and Act on Your Family Health History!
MJ Khoury, CDC Blog Post, November 19, 2018
- Striving for Precision: Enhancing Genetic Competency in Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Students.
Sloand Elizabeth et al. The Journal of nursing education 2018 Nov 57(11) 690-693