Last Posted: Feb 24, 2019
- Breaking New Ground in Liquid Biopsy
J Lemieux, GEN News, February 21, 2019
- Liquid biopsy and minimal residual disease latest advances and implications for cure
K Pantel, Nat Rev Clin Oncology, February 22, 2019
- Evolution of the genomic landscape of circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) in metastatic prostate cancer over treatment and time.
Hahn Andrew W et al. Cancer treatment and research communications 2019 Feb 19100120
- Cerebrospinal fluid cell-free tumour DNA as a liquid biopsy for primary brain tumours and central nervous system metastases.
Seoane J et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2018 Dec
- Clinical Utilization Pattern of Liquid Biopsies (LB) to Detect Actionable Driver Mutations, Guide Treatment Decisions and Monitor Disease Burden During Treatment of 33 Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (mCRC) Patients (pts) at a Fox Chase Cancer Center GI Oncology Subspecialty Clinic.
Ghatalia Pooja et al. Frontiers in oncology 2018 8652
- Overview of the genetic basis toward early detection of breast cancer.
De Silva Sumadee et al. Breast cancer (Dove Medical Press) 2019 1171-80
- A multicenter single-arm Phase II clinical trial of second-line FOLFIRI plus panitumumab after first-line treatment with FOLFOX plus panitumumab for initial RAS wild-type colorectal cancer with evaluation of circulating tumor DNA: A protocol study.
Maeda Hiromichi et al. Oncology letters 2019 Feb 17(2) 1980-1985
- Circulating tumor DNA analysis in breast cancer: Is it ready for prime-time?
Buono Giuseppe et al. Cancer treatment reviews 2019 Jan 7373-83
- Brief Report: Clinical Utility of Cerebrospinal Fluid Cell Free-DNA as Liquid Biopsy for Leptomeningeal Metastases in ALK-Rearranged NSCLC.
Zheng Mei-Mei et al. Journal of thoracic oncology : official publication of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer 2019 Jan
- Epigenetic Biomarkers in Cell-Free DNA and Applications in Liquid Biopsy.
Gai Wanxia et al. Genes 2019 Jan 10(1)