We've all experienced some level of memory problems, whether it's forgetting a name or where you put your keys. People with some forgetfulness can use a variety of techniques that may help them stay healthy and deal with changes in their memory and mental skills. Here are some tips:
- Learn a new skill.
- Stay involved in activities that can help both the mind and body.
- Volunteer in your community, at a school, or at your place of worship.
- Spend time with friends and family.
- Use memory tools such as big calendars, to-do lists, and notes to yourself.
- Put your wallet or purse, keys, and glasses in the same place each day.
- Get lots of rest.
- Exercise and eat well.
- Don't drink a lot of alcohol.
- Get help if you feel depressed for weeks at a time.
Learn more about memory problems and what to do when you notice them. Share this forgetfulness infographic with friends and family.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario