Last Posted: Oct 01, 2017
- These moms have the BRCA gene mutation. Heres how it affects their parenting.
Washington Post, Sep 30, 2017
- The power of shared experience: Empowering women to face their cancer risk
K Lopez, NSGC Blog Post, Sep 2017
- Do What I Couldnt
and Go Save Your Life
Amy B Shainman, June, 2017
- Personal Stories of People Living with Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism
CDC Social Media
- Personal Stories of Patients with Familial Hypercholesterolemia
The FH Foundation
- Personal Stories of Deep Vein Thrombosis
CDC Flickr Album
- A cancer legacy
J Couzin-Frankel, Science, January 29, 2016
- My legacy to my daughters: BRCA and cancer?
L Goldin, January 25, 2016
- How I Avoided Cancer 6 Times
D Hardesty Blog Post, My support 360, January 2016
- Genetic Testing: Understanding the Personal Stories.
DuBois James M et al. Narrative inquiry in bioethics 2015 5(3) 201-3
- Diagnostic impact of genetic testing in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: The story of two families.
Lorca Rebeca et al. International journal of cardiology 2015 Dec 205161-162
- Illusions of Certainty
C Keirns, Narrative Inquiry in BIoethics, Winter 2015
- Recommendations and Reality: What Personal Stories of Hereditary Cancer Can Tell Us
R Green Fisk, CDC Blog Post 2015
- Whole Genome Sequencing Solved Our Familys Genetic Mystery: Titin
S Foye, Narrative Inquiry in Bioethics, Winter 2015
- Genetic Testing: Understanding the Personal Stories
J Dubois, Narrative Inquiry in Bioethics, Winter 2015
- Hereditary Cancer Personal Stories: Over 1 million people in the United States have an increased risk for certain types of cancer