From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Antimicrobial resistance determinants and susceptibility profiles of pneumococcal isolates recovered in Trinidad and Tobago.
Hawkins Paulina A et al. Journal of global antimicrobial resistance 2017 Aug
- Cross-resistance to lincosamides, streptogramins A and pleuromutilins in Streptococcus agalactiae isolates from the USA.
Hawkins Paulina A et al. The Journal of antimicrobial chemotherapy 2017 Mar
- Emergency department utilization by haemophilia patients in United States.
Zakieh A et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2017 Feb
- Detection of neonatal unit clusters of Candida parapsilosis fungaemia by microsatellite genotyping: Results from laboratory-based sentinel surveillance, South Africa, 2009-2010.
Magobo Rindidzani E et al. Mycoses 2017 Jan
- Personalized Medicine for Sepsis.
Pinheiro da Silva Fabiano et al. The American journal of the medical sciences 2015 Nov (5) 409-13