From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Sickle Cell Disease: What You Should Know
CDC podcast, 2017
- Perspectives and Practices of Athletic Trainers and Team Physicians Implementing the 2010 NCAA Sickle Cell Trait Screening Policy.
McDonald Mary Anne et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jun
- Opioid crisis adds to pain of sickle cell patients
NHLBI, Sep 15, 2017
- Ethical Challenges in Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation for Sickle Cell Disease: a Review.
Nickel Robert Sheppard et al. Biology of blood and marrow transplantation : journal of the American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation 2017 Sep
- The pressing need for point-of-care diagnostics for sickle cell disease: A review of current and future technologies.
McGann Patrick T et al. Blood cells, molecules & diseases 2017 Aug