Last Posted: Oct 01, 2017
- Multigene Test a Better Alzheimer's Predictor than APOE E4
Clinical Omics, Sep 26, 2017
- Armed With Genetic Knowledge, Now Theyre Waiting for Alzheimers
E Woodruff, Being Patient, Sep 2017
- September is World Alzheimer's Month
- Genetics of Alzheimer's Disease: the Importance of Polygenic and Epistatic Components.
Raghavan Neha et al. Current neurology and neuroscience reports 2017 Aug 17(10) 78
- How Should Clinicians Counsel a Woman with a Strong Family History of Early-Onset Alzheimer's Disease about Her Pregnancy?
Mapes Marianna V et al. AMA journal of ethics 2017 Jul 19(7) 663-674
- Unraveling the genes implicated in Alzheimer's disease.
Giri Mohan et al. Biomedical reports 2017 Aug 7(2) 105-114
- Their genes put them at high risk of Alzheimers. So theyre experimenting on themselves
M Keshavan, Stat News, August 22, 2017
- Assessing attitudes about genetic testing as a component of continuing medical education.
Mrazek Michael et al. Academic psychiatry : the journal of the American Association of Directors of Psychiatric Residency Training and the Association for Academic Psychiatry 31(6) 447-51
- Greater Cognitive Deficits with Sleep-Disordered Breathing among Individuals with Genetic Susceptibility to Alzheimer's Disease: The Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis.
Johnson Dayna A et al. Annals of the American Thoracic Society 2017 Jul
- Polygenic Risk Score Analysis of Pathologically Confirmed Alzheimer's Disease.
Escott-Price Valentina et al. Annals of neurology 2017 Jul
- Strategic roadmap for an early diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease based on biomarkers.
Frisoni Giovanni B et al. The Lancet. Neurology 2017 Aug 16(8) 661-676
- A randomized controlled trial of disclosing genetic risk information for Alzheimer disease via telephone
KD Christensen et al, Genetics in Medicine, July 20, 2017
- An online tool to help you decide whether or not to get tested to learn your genetic risk for late-onset Alzheimer's disease.
- An online tool to help you decide whether or not to get tested to learn your genetic risk for late-onset Alzheimers disease.
- Evaluation of a Web-based decision aid for people considering the APOE genetic test for Alzheimer risk.
Ekstract Michael et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Jun (6) 676-682
- Personal utility in genomic testing: is there such a thing?
Bunnik Eline M et al. Journal of medical ethics 2015 Apr (4) 322-6