Last Posted: Oct 05, 2017
- Metabolomics as a Driver in Advancing Precision Medicine in Sepsis.
Eckerle Michelle et al. Pharmacotherapy 2017 Sep (9) 1023-1032
- Counting Sepsis, an Imprecise but Improving Science
KE Rudd et al, JAMA Sep 13, 2017
- A path to precision in the ICU.
Maslove David M et al. Critical care (London, England) 2017 04 (1) 79
- Early Diagnosis of Sepsis: Is an Integrated Omics Approach the Way Forward?
Langley Raymond J et al. Molecular diagnosis & therapy 2017 Jun
- Early Prediction of Sepsis Incidence in Critically Ill Patients Using Specific Genetic Polymorphisms.
David Vlad Laurentiu et al. Biochemical genetics 2017 Jun (3) 193-203
- Get Ahead of Sepsis
- Antimicrobial resistance determinants and susceptibility profiles of pneumococcal isolates recovered in Trinidad and Tobago.
Hawkins Paulina A et al. Journal of global antimicrobial resistance 2017 Aug
- Presence of Human Hepegivirus-1 in a Cohort of People Who Inject Drugs.
Kandathil Abraham J et al. Annals of internal medicine 2017 Jun
- Diagnostics for neonatal sepsis: Current approaches and future directions.
Tam Pui-YingIroh et al. Pediatric research 2017 Jun
- Cross-resistance to lincosamides, streptogramins A and pleuromutilins in Streptococcus agalactiae isolates from the USA.
Hawkins Paulina A et al. The Journal of antimicrobial chemotherapy 2017 Mar
- Enhanced understanding of the host-pathogen interaction in sepsis: new opportunities for omic approaches.
Goh Cyndi et al. The Lancet. Respiratory medicine 2017 Mar (3) 212-223
- Emergency department utilization by haemophilia patients in United States.
Zakieh A et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2017 Feb
- Detection of neonatal unit clusters of Candida parapsilosis fungaemia by microsatellite genotyping: Results from laboratory-based sentinel surveillance, South Africa, 2009-2010.
Magobo Rindidzani E et al. Mycoses 2017 Jan
- A molecular portrait of maternal sepsis from Byzantine Troy.
Devault Alison M et al. eLife 2017 Jan
- Comprehensive detection and identification of bacterial DNA in the blood of patients with sepsis and healthy volunteers using next-generation sequencing method - the observation of DNAemia.
Gosiewski T et al. European journal of clinical microbiology & infectious diseases : official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology 2016 Oct
- TLR4 genetic variation is associated with inflammatory responses in Gram-positive sepsis.
Chantratita N et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2016 Sep