Last Posted: Sep 29, 2017
- Genome Sequence Variability Predicts Drug Precautions and Withdrawals from the Market.
Lee Kye Hwa et al. PloS one (9) e0162135
- The Challenges of Implementing Pharmacogenomic Testing in the Clinic.
Moyer Ann M et al. Expert review of pharmacoeconomics & outcomes research 2017 Sep
- Effect of Genotype-Guided Warfarin Dosing on Clinical Events and Anticoagulation Control Among Patients Undergoing Hip or Knee Arthroplasty
BF Gage et al, JAMA 26, Sep 2017
- Pharmacogenomic Testing and Warfarin
JD Emery et al, JAMA Sep 26, 2017
- Cost-Utility Study of Warfarin Genotyping in the VACHS Affiliated Anticoagulation Clinic of Puerto Rico.
Martes-Martinez Carlos et al. Puerto Rico health sciences journal 2017 Sep 36(3) 165-172
- Genetic Test, Risk Prediction, and Counseling.
Wang Maggie Haitian et al. Advances in experimental medicine and biology 2017 100521-46
- Pharmacogenomics Implementation at the National Institutes of Health Clinical Center.
Sissung Tristan M et al. Journal of clinical pharmacology 2017 Oct 57 Suppl 10S67-S77
- Population Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacogenetics Analysis of Rilpivirine in HIV-1-Infected Individuals.
Aouri Manel et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2017 Jan 61(1)
- Germline Genetic Variants with Implications for Disease Risk and Therapeutic Outcomes.
Pasternak Amy L et al. Physiological genomics 2017 Sep physiolgenomics.00035.2017
- Review of the Reported Measures of Clinical Validity and Clinical Utility as Arguments for the Implementation of Pharmacogenetic Testing: A Case Study of Statin-Induced Muscle Toxicity.
Jansen Marleen E et al. Frontiers in pharmacology 2017 8555
- Role of pharmacogenomics in antiepileptic drug therapy: current status and future perspectives.
Gambardella Antonio et al. Current pharmaceutical design 2017 Sep
- Systematic review: genetic biomarkers associated with anti-TNF treatment response in inflammatory bowel diseases.
Bek S et al. Alimentary pharmacology & therapeutics 2016 Sep 44(6) 554-67
- Pharmacogenetics and precision medicine: Is inflammation a covert threat to effective genotype-based therapy?
Shah Rashmi R et al. Therapeutic advances in drug safety 2017 Sep 8(9) 267-272
- Pharmacogenomic Variability of Oral Baclofen Clearance and Clinical Response in Children with Cerebral Palsy.
McLaughlin Matthew J et al. PM & R : the journal of injury, function, and rehabilitation 2017 Aug
- The impact of Fc gamma receptor IIa and IIIa gene polymorphisms on the therapeutic response of rituximab in Egyptian adult immune thrombocytopenic purpura.
Ellithy Hend N et al. Hematology (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2017 Aug 1-6
- Updating the landscape of direct-to-consumer pharmacogenomic testing.
Filipski Kelly K et al. Pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine 2017 10229-232