From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Chromosomal microarray analysis in a cohort of underrepresented population identifies SERINC2 as a novel candidate gene for autism spectrum disorder.
Scientific reports 2017 Sep 7 (1): 12096.
Hnoonual Areerat, Thammachote Weerin, Tim-Aroon Thipwimol, Rojnueangnit Kitiwan, Hansakunachai Tippawan, Sombuntham Tasanawat, Roongpraiwan Rawiwan, Worachotekamjorn Juthamas, Chuthapisith Jariya, Fucharoen Suthat, Wattanasirichaigoon Duangrurdee, Ruangdaraganon Nichara, Limprasert Pornprot, Jinawath Nati
- Comorbid symptoms of inattention, autism, and executive cognition in youth with putative genetic risk.
Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 2017 Sep .
Arnett Anne B, Cairney Brianna E, Wallace Arianne S, Gerdts Jennifer, Turner Tychele N, Eichler Evan E, Bernier Raphael
- Oxytocin Receptor Polymorphisms are Differentially Associated with Social Abilities across Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
Scientific reports 2017 Sep 7 (1): 11618.
Baribeau Danielle A, Dupuis Annie, Paton Tara A, Scherer Stephen W, Schachar Russell J, Arnold Paul D, Szatmari Peter, Nicolson Rob, Georgiades Stelios, Crosbie Jennifer, Brian Jessica, Iaboni Alana, Lerch Jason, Anagnostou Evdok
- Targeted sequencing and functional analysis reveal brain-size-related genes and their networks in autism spectrum disorders.
Molecular psychiatry 2017 Sep 22 (9): 1282-1290.
Li Jinchen, Wang Lin, Guo Hui, Shi Leisheng, Zhang Kun, Tang Meina, Hu Shanshan, Dong Shanshan, Liu Yanling, Wang Tianyun, Yu Ping, He Xin, Hu Zhengmao, Zhao Jinping, Liu Chunyu, Sun Zhong Sheng, Xia K
- Vitamin D Receptor Gene Polymorphisms Associated with Childhood Autism.
Brain sciences 2017 Sep 7 (9): .
Cie?li?ska Anna, Kostyra El?bieta, Chwa?a Barbara, Moszy?ska-Dumara Ma?gorzata, Fiedorowicz Ewa, Teodorowicz Ma?gorzata, Savelkoul Huub F