In 3 easy steps, you can create a vaccination schedule for your child age birth through 18 years:
- Enter your child’s name and date of birth
- Enter your child’s vaccination history and generate a catch-up schedule
- Save the vaccination schedule
Using this tool, you can…
- Generate a catch-up or accelerated schedule that identifies doses and timing of vaccines needed (useful when your child needs to travel, must catch-up on missed doses, or during a disease outbreak).
- Save and update your child’s vaccination history on your computer.
- Print a personalized vaccination schedule.
This tool follows the 2017 child and the preteens and teens recommended immunization schedules. Your child’s medical history and health status can affect the timing and vaccines your child may need. Talk with your child’s doctor.
This is a web-based tool. No personal information is saved by CDC or Georgia Tech.
Check out the new catch-up childhood and adolescent immunization online tool.